Big Blue Bath Bomb by LUSH
- Clear your mind with a relaxing seaweed soak
- Take a dip into the deep blue sea of our Big Blue Bath Bomb for an inspiring getaway to the seashore.
- Lavender is instantly relaxing on the body and mind, and lemon oil helps to keep you afloat.
- For a truly authentic experience, we've added in some of nature's finest ingredients - sea salt and seaweed.
- Packed with minerals, salt helps the body rid itself of toxins, while seaweed softens and soothes your skin.
- Just lay back and sail away to shores of uncluttered thoughts, softer skin and warm, blue seas.
I LOVE this bath bomb. I don't know how many I have bought over the years. It's a beautiful color, and it has a fabulous clean smell... for all of those laundry detergent lovers, this will make you sooo happy...
I have been harboring a dormant lush addiction for about six years now, and I live nowhere close to one. My only solace has been whenever friends and relatives visit a city with one (like Toronto) I send money with them and tell them what to buy. I have yet to be dissatisfied with something that I bought from this comany. I am so ridiculously excited about Amazon carrying their products now....
Karma Bubble Bar by LUSH
- A Karma bath is like a trip to a festival in a VW Camper Van; it will last all day and is full of smells, daydreams and anticipation of excitement to come.
- The sweet orange is a flowering tree with glossy, evergreen leaves and thorny branches, and it is probably native to China and the Far East.
- They now grow all over the world and some of the main producers are Brazil, United States, Spain and Italy.
- Most of the oranges grown in United States come from Florida and California.
I absolutely love this. I work out a lot so I like to soak on a regular basis and this bubble bar is amazing. If you want a relaxing bath, then this will definitely do the trick. It smells like a really pleasant incense and leaves a great, but not overpowering, smell in the bathroom for days after being used. Friends of mine, both men and women, have smelled the bar and everyone liked it. It's really great the day after a hard workout when your muscles are sore.
Butterball Bath Bomb by LUSH
- Hot bath water can sometimes leave you getting out of the bath dryer than you think.
- Put moisture back into your skin with this ballistic, so you can lie back, enjoy a long bath and top up that hot water as often as you like.
- MAde with Cocoa butter.
Picked this one up at the store, loved it's scent, and since it's smaller then the others, I got two. This one has a rich vanilla buttery scent, it was so wonderful in the tub and left my skin soft and smooth. My boyfriend loved the scent so much from the butter, that it made him hungry.
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb by LUSH
- This ballistic is packed full of every sensual, relaxing oil we could find.
- Clary sage, jasmine and ylang ylang, blended into a classic musk base.
- Packed full of soya milk, so you can step out of the bath feeling like Cleopatra.
This is my absolute favorite bath bomb from Lush. I came upon a Lush store while I was living in the UK and this is the first product I came upon. It smells so nice and turns your water pink. After soaking in the tub, it also makes your skin smell pretty too. And my husband always knows when I have had this bath bomb in the tub because the smell lasts in my bathroom for like 2 days!
All That Jasmine Bath Bomb by LUSH
- All That Jas may look innocent enough, all pastel green and garnished with pretty little flowers, but once you release this this sexy sphere in the tub, it quickly starts to work its wicked ways!
- The vetivert oil gets get rid of any built up stress or tension and clear the mind of nervous jitters while jasmine absolute revitalizes and warms the emotions.
- Contains vetivert, a tall grass with long and thin leaves. It is found growing in places such as India, Java and Tahiti. It forms complex, underground root systems.
- Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Fragrance , Jasmine Absolute, Vetivert Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil , Gardenia Extract, FD&C Blue No. 1 , Candy Decoration.
Oh God, this bath bomb smells SO good! It turns the water a pale green and the scent lingers for hours afterward. To get your money's worth, I'd recomend breaking the ball up into smaller pieces. The scent is still nice and strong and the ball lasts longer.
The Fizzy Baker Happy Birthday Cupcake Bath Fizz
- The adorable Fizzy Baker Birthday Cupcake delivers a fizzing fun birthday wish complete with a real candle. Presented in a Happy Birthday gift box, it looks just like a real cupcake with frosting and jelly bean decorations made of soap!
- In the tub, it softens and scents the water while the soap frosting top floats free to use for a good scrub in the tub. With a light sweet scent of a fresh-baked cupcake, the 4.75 oz. bath fizzy is the same size as a regular cupcake.
- This item truly is a unique little gift or party favor.
Super cute birthday gift! The receiver can light the real candle and make a wish...blow it out and set it in her tub. The cake fizzes and leaves the soap icing.
Also, their customer service is the best. I ordered 6 which I received promptly. One had a crack. I emailed them (eBubbles) and in less than an hour, they email me back with a message that a replacement would be sent out today. eBubbles is the BEST!
Hugo Naturals Fizzy Bath Bomb
- Astonishingly rich in minerals
- Ease muscle discomfort
- Help circulation and soften skin
- Your skin needs extra care and our ultra-rich body butter blends incredibly moisturizing shea butter with other powerful skin restorers including jojoba oil and vitamin E to deeply moisturize skin and protect against damage from the environment.
- Infused with a luscious blend of botanical extracts and essential oils, this is the ultimate treatment for dry or stressed skin.
Great scent and fizzing action. Dissolved completely and was a pleasant smell. Did not leave behind a significant residue, was not overpowering of a scent, and did not foam up excessively.