Prism Stowaway Delta Kite
- High-tech sport kite look in an easy to fly single-line design
- 5' wing folds to 18" for easy travel
- Bungees inside frame make assembly a snap
- Counterweighted spine for extra stability in strong winds
- Cool travel sleeve features easy-to-use hoop winder and premium braided line
Love this kite. Easy to assemble. Easy to transport. The case design integrates the reel so easily. The clasp for the main line is sturdy but easy to use. I carry it with me everywhere - just in case that unexpected breeze rolls in and I need to fly. It's a strong, fun kite that even my kids can fly. I highly recommend this product to any first-time kite flyer.
Prism Quantum Stunt Kite
- Our ultimate choice for beginner to intermediate pilots
- Impressive wing span delivers strong pull and great wind range
- Turbo Bridle and Advanced Tuning for different skill levels
- Innovative spine shock absorber and Kevlar-reinforced nose protect the frame in hard crashes
- All-carbon frame for quick response and crisp tracking
I highly recommend this kite. If you've never flown a 2 lined kite before, this one makes an excellent introduction. It comes with everything you need - kite, instructions, lines and straps. You're up and flying in about 5 minutes! The kite doesn't pull too hard or move to fast, and the best part is that you can really feel like you're in control. (this is the problem with most cheaper kites sold at the beach) This kite flies best in winds from about 5mph up to 15mph or so. The construction/build quality is fantastic and I had no problems with mine even after bashing it into the ground many times.
Get one of these and you'll have a blast!
Prism Nexus Stunt Kite
- Fast and quick-turning for extra excitement in stronger winds
- Carbon frame flies easily in lighter winds
- Kevlar-reinforced nose and flexible fiberglass spine absorb the shock of unplanned landings
- Solid pull provides extra feedback for new pilots
- Compact, take-it-anywhere package includes Spectra lines, winder, flight straps, and travel case
This is my first stunt I have ever bought so I might not have much comparison experience but this kite really is fun. It is really easy to set up, probably takes only a minute or two and is very easy to get the kite up if there is a moderate breeze.
Although there is a small learning curve to get a feel for the turning, it usually is only 10 minutes if not less.
The first time I flew this kite I was in a field on campus and everyone walking by would pause for a little bit to watch me fly the kite, and I don't doubt it'd be a great excuse to invite someone on a date.
Prism 4D Ultralight Stunt Kite
- Compact size lets you fly almost anywhere, even indoors
- Super light weight adds extra buoyancy in inconsistent winds
- Tough but light carbon frame and reinforcements handle a wide wind range from 0 - 15 mph
- Folds up tiny to travel in a suitcase or backpack
- Solid pull and balanced controls perform like a bigger kite
Never big on leaving reviews. After using the 4D I really want to impress upon you how great this kite is. I also own a prism nexus (also a great kite!) but we don't get high winds to often in central Indiana so I hardly got to fly it. I bought the 4D here on amazon and even in a light wind it stays up beautifully. It is almost magical how this kite flies. You can do stunts with no wind in your back! I would recommend putting it together inside for the first time. The knot you need is easy to make but easier to do indoors the first time. Not only is this kite fun to fly but extremely durable. You can bend the rods in an "o" shape and they won't break. If you like to fly stunt kites and are looking for a low wind kite, you can't do better than the 0mph rated nexus 4D!
Prism Stowaway Parafoil Kite
- Spectacular 20-foot flowing tail
- All-cloth construction means no assembly required and nothing to break
- Packs into a 6” stuff-sack so you can take it on all your adventures
- 5 - 25 mph wind range
- Ready to fly with 200 ft of flying line and winder included
Soft kites are great because there's nothing to break and they pack very compact. The one that I received had the old packaging, which included a small bag for both the kite and the line. But the kite folds up so well that both fit in the bag pretty easily. The newer packaging has a ring that you can use to clip it onto your belt.
The kite is all assembled. Just make sure that the cells of the parafoil are open and filled with air and it goes right up. It bounces around in the changing gusts, but with the 10 mph beach winds it never flipped over or deflated and fell.