Based on their prices, treadmills can be categorized into three types namely the cheapest, whose price is less than five hundred dollars, the moderate costing five hundred to three thousand dollars having a slightly higher quality and functions and the expensive ones which can cost as much as six thousand dollars and more.
In this article, we will focus on the cheaper ones for your home. Personally, I prefer having a tradmill at home, especially during winter, so I can say in shape. If you are looking for the same thing, you do not have to invest a lot of money, focus on the cheaper options. For that matter, we researched for the top 5 cheapest treadmills that you can get for home exercise.
Stamina Avari Magnetic Treadmill
- Adjustable magnetic resistance
- Sturdy steel oval tubing frame
- Electronic monitor tracks workout time, speed, distance, total distance, calories burned, and scans with simple, one-button control
- Lightweight with wheels for portability
- Foam padded rail for comfortable hand position
I have had electric treadmills in the past and end up giving them away. Read about this one and ordered it due to cheap price. It is so quiet that I enjoy walking while I watch TV and I can hear the TV over the treadmill. excellent quality for the price
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- 6 preset fitness programs
- 2.25 HP and 1.5 continuous horsepower drive motor
- Comfortable 16 x 50 in. running surface
- 275 lbs. user weight capacity
- Assembled dimensions: 64L x 29W x 55Hin.
My wife has been bugging me to buy her a treadmill since we just bought a new house and have the space to put one and use it. The process took me about 45 mins to put together by myself. I am not a super handy guy and the directions were very simple. The only hard part was the first step since you need a little muscle to adjust it so you can put the screws on the bottom. So far it is running great. It's only been a week so I can't comment on long term yet. But if your in the market for a simple treadmill that does what all treadmills are intended to do, then this one is the treadmill for you.
Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill
- Walk or run in the comfort of your own home
- Multi-function LED display
- Folds down for easy storage
- Suitable for users up to 250 lbs
Just recieved my confidence power plus treadmill in good working order and am very impressed with this compact little treadmill. I am a veteran of 13 marathons and for a person who doesn't have alot of space, I recommend this treadmill. I have owned numerous treadmills in my life time and I rate this one as one of the best for the money. Most treadmills weigh as much as a refridgerator and are as difficult to move. I would definitely recommend this treadmill for a small to average frame person. Very happy so far with this treadmill.
Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill
- Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual treadmill with heavy-duty weighted flywheel and 41-by-13-inch belt
- Single-button electronics display tracks speed, distance, time, and calories
- Lets you achieve maximum walking/jogging speed via self-powered workout
- Folds and locks in upright position for storage; includes water bottle
- Measures 46.5 x 50 x 21.1 inches (W x H x D); 1-year frame warranty
Before purchased it, I was wondering if a manual treadmill really work or not. Now I can tell you that it works really good! I had a moto treadmill before and sold it becuz I need more space for the room. Now I decided to get it back to exercise when watch TV, but I do not want a big moto treadmill to take out the space of my living room. I searched the reviews and decided to give this one a try. It was shippied by a very good packaging, and easy installation about 15 min. Everything works good and it really provides me some work out!! Love it!!
Stamina InMotion II Manual Treadmill
- Quiet, self-powered treadmill that lets you set your own workout pace
- 42-inch-long walking/running deck accommodates long and short strides
- Multi-function, battery-operated monitor tracks distance, time, speed, and calories
- Heavy-duty steel frame; 2 incline positions (8 and 10 degrees); folds for storage
- Measures 46.5 x 43.5 x 26 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty on frame
This was a very good purchase for me. It was very easy to put together and easy to adjust once I found the right size allen wrench because the one included didn't fit. I am a 65 year old female in poor health and one of the things I miss most is walking, I just do not have the breath or ability to do it anymore. When I saw this treadmill it really got me thinking, according to the reviews it didn't take up much space and was easy to more around if necessary. The price was something I could afford so I figured I would give it a try. Probably one of the best purchases I have ever made. Granted I still cannot walk miles but at least I am now able to walk about five minutes, sit down and rest awhile, and then walk some more. This is not something I could do if I was walking on the roadway. My goal is to be able to build up my stamina enough so that I can in the future get out again and take a walk and enjoy nature again.