Haier HVTM08ABS 8-Bottle Wine Cellar with Electronic Controls
- Up to 8 bottle capacity
- Small footprint
- Perfect for red or white wines
- Double pane insulated glass door with silver trim/black cabinet
- Adjustable electronic thermostat control with blue led display
I ordered the Haier 8-Bottle wine cooler as a test of the Haier brand! With so many brands to choose from, and many negative reviews of most wine coolers, I didn't want to invest in one that I would not be happy with, and the price of this cooler is a steal! After 8 months of experience with the Haier I must say that I'm very satisfied with this wine cooler! I've had zero problems! Even after leaving home for two months this summer, where temps inside my home reached 90 degrees, the cooler worked great! I'm now looking to purchase a larger Haier, 8 bottles is OK, but I'm looking to now move up to 32...!
NewAir AW-181E 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
- Thermoelectric cooling technology operates quietly & is vibration free for storing wine to its best advantage
- Insulated door maintains the interior temperature & reduces UV penetration for wine chilling consistency
- Handsome stainless steel & black finish complements home decor, adding sophisticated elegance to virtually any setting
- Compact, freestanding design fits in small spaces easily, making it perfect for any room
- Easy-to-read, push button digital temperature controls allow for simple custom chilling
We've only had this unit for about a week, but so far it is quite satisfactory. The noise comes from an internal fan and is a function of how much cooling is required. When you first start it or when you add new bottles at room temperature, the fan runs at maximum speed and is a bit noisy. However, when the interior reaches the set temperature, the fan slows and the cooler is reasonably quiet. The box is small, but handles a surprising amount of wine. Odd shaped bottles can be accommodated with a little imagination. Packaging for shipment was excellent.
Spt Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler with Heating, 12-Bottles
- 12 standard bottles / 33-liter capacity
- Digital controls with led temperature display
- Environment friendly (refrigerant free)
- No vibration (bottle sediment is not disturbed)
- Adjustable temperature range: 51 - 64-degree f
When looking for small wien coolers, I was scared of getting a so bad one because while looking for cheap and small wine cooler I've seen that there are many reviews saying that the one they bought makes a lot of noise, broke down or something else... After making some research I decided to get this wine cooler, and I ought to say that I'm happy to have chosen this one. It doesn't makes noise at all. It keeps the wine at the temperature I chose as it is supposed to do. It's got a light inside so you can see the wine if you like to. You may like also to leave the light turned on because it looks cool at night. Also, I've got the Prime Membership, so I got the two days shipping for free. If you don't have the Membership, don't worry Amazon always send the product on time.
Sunpentown WC-20TL ThermoElectric with Touch Sensitive Controls 20-Bottle Wine Cooler
- Reflective glass door with touch sensitive controls
- Adjustable thermostat with LED temperature display
- Low power consumption
- Soft interior light
- Adjustable temperature range: 54 ~ 66�F
I bought this as a stop gap until we could put a proper wine cooler in our kitchen. I really like it. It keeps the wine at the right temperature and does not use a lot of energy to do it. A really good value. Keep in mind it is NOT a fridge. It does not chill past 60. But that is perfect for wine.
Whynter WC-321DD 32 Bottle Dual Temperature Zone Wine Cooler
- Adjustable thermostat for both zones (46F - 66F)
- Enhanced LCD temperature displays for both zones
- Solid state components for long life - the only moving parts are fans to circulate air for even temperature distribution
- Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch
- Voltage: 115V /60Hz; Power: 210 watts / 3.0 Amps; ETL certified
We bought this refrigerator after our older one broke down on us. We are really into wine and have a rather large collection in our home. I can say that both my husband I are very happy with this cooler both in terms of quality and what we paid for it, based on what others cost this one is a very good value.