Xbox 360 Console
- Sleek New Design, Xbox LIVE
- 4GB internal memory, Kinect Ready
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Xbox 360 wireless controller (black)
- Whisper Quiet, More Ports
I caught this system on sale on black friday and am very happy with the Xbox over all.
However...I originally purchased this Xbox thinking 4gb would be plenty of space. I was wrong. First I tried a 16gb flash drive but that wasn't cutting it. I ended up getting the 250gb hard drive. You need the hard drive to use the Xbox to it's full potential. I like not worrying about deleting things I don't use to make sure I don't run out of space. I have tons of Demos and full games on the Hard drive and have used less than half of the memory.
If you catch the HD on sale it is still cheaper than buying the 250gb system.
- 160GB HDD for storing games, music, videos and photos
- High Definition Blu-ray� player
- Internet ready with built-in Wi-Fi
- Two USB ports
- Cell Broadband Engine advanced microprocessor
- HDMI output for 1080p resolution (cable sold separately)
All I can say as a video game fanatic is that with this console you will be dealing with the best video game experience and (in my opinion) the best tittles in video games, PS3 was allso the first blue ray player ever made so its not just a great console but a great if not the best blue ray player that you can have. In addition its true that the play station network is not the best network out there but its not that bad and I have never experienced any problems with online gaming.
In short conclution all I can say is... if you are looking for a video game console you will definetly need to have the PS3 in mind and remember you are getting a great blue ray player to.
- Plays two disc formats in a single, self-loading media bay
- Features a processing chip from IBM and a graphics chip from ATI
- Backwards compatible with all Nintendo GameCube games and most peripherals
- Built-in Wi-Fi access for easy connection to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection gaming service
- Wii Sports game included
Like most people who first saw the plans for the Wii, i was mad. I didnt like the idea of this controler that looked like a tv remote with no joystick and some corny motion detection. But, I LOVE zelda. So, like most of you I had to get get a Wii even if it were just for Zelda. Then I started watching the videos on [...], and the video about madden. Just watching the people play made me want one. If you think all the motion detection stuff is to good to be true... cast them aside because NINTENDO did it.. works pretty much flawless. The remotes also have great range. They also put a power button on the remote so you can turn the system on and off with it... simply amazing and for the price.. unbeatable ( the graphics arnt awful either!)
- The ability to download games, movies, TV and other media directly from the PlayStation Network to your PSP Go.
- 16GB of built-in flash memory for file storage and removable memory expansion via memory stick.
- Bluetooth support for skype headsets and other devices.
- Slide out control design to maximize the ultra-crisp 3.8" LCD screen functionality.
- No UMD design makes for a quieter, more energy efficient device.
What can I say? I went against the tide and bought a PSPgo. Everyone was complaining about how you couldn't transfer your umd's to digital and get this. If you have the original PSP, why do you need this again? Just stop complaining. For the rest of us who didn't have a PSP? This thing is great for the price available on this site. 14 gigs built in, lots of fantastic games in the PSN store, and a nice lookin' system. The analog stick doesn't feel out of place for long, but doing things such as the "claw" hold for Monster Hunter would be pretty hard to do on this.
Overall, I can't find many flaws to this..one flaw is not being able to check exact battery life, but that's alright by me.
5/5 for this one.
- Nintendo 3DS offers a new way to play, 3D without the need for special glasses. The 3D Depth Slider lets your determine how much 3D you want to see.
- Play 3D games and take 3D pictures with Nintendo 3DS. One inner camera and two outer cameras. Resolutions are 640 x 480 for each camera. Lens are single focus and uses the CMOS capture element.
- Connect to a deeper wireless experience with SpotPass and StreetPass, giving you more exclusive content and connecting you with other Nintendo 3DS users
- Complete with an adjustable stylus, 6 AR cards, and fun built-in software such as Face Raiders, Nintendo 3DS Sound, and the Mii Maker application
- Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under
With an impressive fall game line up and great online shop content, the Nintendo 3DS is a promising device. I think it is a great leap forward into portable gaming and most likely the future. The 3D effect looks great while not being overly exaggerated. My only complaint is that the viewing angle is a bit slim, but easily tolerated as long as you aren't running any marathons while playing games. One of the key features to me is the "Nintendo Video" app available at the eShop. You get free 3D content delivered and some very creative 3D animations. The AR games included are interesting as well by using the dual cameras for game play. Hopefully there are some title games that can use the AR ability as well. (Mario kart on your dining table anybody?) I got mine in red (The best color) and to me it could be the most beautiful color ever released by Nintendo. Ease of use is key here and the analog stick is a great addition. Sound is pretty decent with a good surrounding effect. I look forward to new titles and believe that this is a step in the right direction for a company who started the mobile revolution.
PlayStation Portable 3000 Core Pack System
- Piano Black PlayStation Portable includes built-in microphone
- Listen to MP3s and watch full-length movies
- Built-in WiFi lets you access the Internet from any accessible hotspot
- Memory Stick Duo slot for storage expansion
The PSP may not have had the sales of its competition, but I do believe it's a great system with a lot of positives. Sadly, despite some stellar software -- especially role-playing games -- the system just didn't do as well as it deserved to do. Don't get me wrong, I think Nintendo's handhelds are stellar, but I do believe that the PSP deserved a little more respect. The 3000 features a crisp display, satisfying weight, the ability to connect your PSP to your television, etc. It offers a lot for a very cheap price, and despite being very lightweight, it's actually quite durable. Now, do I recommend you still buy the PSP with the Vita right around that corner? Well, that depends. I bought this last year and I'll keep it merely because the Vita doesn't allow you to play your physical media, only media you downloaded from the Playstation Network. If you don't care about this and you don't mind buying PSP games on the Playstation Network, you may not have a need for a PSP. Regardless, though, the PSP is an excellent portable system that has a strong library of underappreciated games.
Nintendo DSi XL
- Includes: Nintendo DSi XL System, 3 Pre-Installed Titles - Brain Age Express: Math, Brain Age Express: Arts and Letters and Photo Clock
- Two free applications: the Nintendo DSi Browser and Flipnote Studio
- Nintendo DSi AC adapter, rechargeable battery
- Nintendo DSi XL Stylus 2 and easy start guide
- Manuals (basic and controls) and support booklet
Got this today when i got home in the Bronze color. I already own the Dsi and read a lot of review about not necessary to upgrade from Dsi and spend $189.
But I have to say, this is one slick device. Since my son has the Dsi, I will keep the XL for me.
The games do look much bigger and nicer on the XL.
I really like it so far and when Nintendo comes out with the 3DS, I will get that too.
So in the end, its a personal choice. Not a lot of upgrades from previous model but if you can afford it and play a lot of games, get it!
- Enjoy the largest screen size, best audio quality and thinnest design of any system in the Nintendo DS family
- Download exclusive games, clocks and calendars via the Nintendo DSi Shop
- Take pictures using either an inward or outward facing camera and chose from 11 different lenses to customize your shots
- Connect wirelessly to browse the internet, share photos and play with others
- Access your music in the AAC format off any standard SD Card
We purchased this for our 11-year-old. Because of the added functionality (on-board camera, internet access) it allows our son to get more involved with technology other than just YouTube or games. He uses the camera to take pictures and modify them (in humorous ways) and also spends more time reading (because the step-by-step instructions provided help him figure the functionality out on his own).
Of course, it still plays the games which keeps him occupied during long rides in the car... and he is very, very happy with it.
- Revolutionary gaming experiences with dual analog sticks, front and rear cameras, front multi-touch display, multi-touch rear pad, GPS and new unit specific media flash-based storage
- Stunning multi-touch 5-inch organic light emitting display (OLED)
- The richest, deepest and most engaging handheld gaming lineup.
- Network connectivity via improved Wi-Fi capabilities (Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity available in an additional Vita model)
- Location based gaming allowing players to find and meet friends virtually for brand new experiences
I bought the Vita from gamestop but i felt i had to still write a review for other people to see. I absolutely love it. I;ve had every single handheld back to date and nothing feels as solid as this vita. It feels high tech, the screen is amazing! The little PSN games you can play on it (Escape Plan, Mutant Blobs Attack) Are extremely fun and show off the real tech in this system. A lot of people have been complaining about the memory cards, and even though they are overpriced, people seem to forget that it's not entirely Sony's fault that they made it that high. If hackers seriously didn't do what they did to the psp in the first place, they might have found and easier way to do things but business is business. If apple can do it and people still buy it, then i don't see why people complain about Sony. Just drop it and enjoy the games. I believe nothing is getting cheaper these days and until people wake up and realize that, we can move on from these discussions. All and All, the Vita is a Great system and shouldnt be undermined by Hating* reviews and down right fanboyism. Play it for yourself, give it a day or 2, play a game you think you won't like and i guarantee it will change your mind.
Playstation 2 Console
- RARE Grand Tourismo Version in red box.
- Includes Grand Tourismo Game.
- Playstation 2 Console - Black.
This may not be the latest technology, but the DVD/Gaming unit is still very much a excellent unit to own. First off, the price today is very affordable, the game selection is excellent (new and used), and the controlers and such are very similar to PS I, so not much transition to start to play this. I prefer this unit over X-Box original, even though X box does have a slight edge on graphics. Very solid unit, and one to buy if you want to have great graphics without the price shock of the PS3 and X-box 360.