Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch
- 2 Year Warranty
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Stainless Steel Case
- 5 ATM, Water-resistant for up to 50 meters
I've been admiring this watch for months in the stores. Finally, I decided to make the purchase, but through Amazon, and I was delighted at the price. The watch showed up at my door in less than five business days, and the Marc Jacobs box it came in was really nice. The watch itself is beautiful- I have tiny wrists so I was afraid the face was going to look too big, but it's just right! I'm probably going to purchase the black one in the same style soon since i've received so many compliments. :]
Michael Kors Women's MK5039 Ritz Horn Watch
- Cream horn acrylic bracelet.
- Knurled gold-tone top ring case.
- Cream mother-of-pearl dial; crystal indexes.
- Three subdials; multifunction movement.
You know how they say you should "sleep on it" before purchasing a major splurge item, and if you're still thinking about it, then you know you really want it? I've been "sleeping on it" with this watch for YEARS, but still couldn't justify the price. Well, I finally broke down. And I am not disappointed! This is a gorgeous watch. It is a little more yellow/beigey than in the photo, and it has a very neutral look that will go with anything. I had a jeweler friend take out 2 links -- fits great. Has a large face but is not too large. Classic and unique at the same time. Love it!
Invicta Women's 12544 Angel Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Crystal Accented Interchangeable Straps Watch
- Swiss quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; stainless steel case; pink leather strap with alligator pattern
- Rose gold tone second hand
- Silver textured and mother of pearl dial with rose gold tone hands, roman numerals and 8 crystal hour markers; 18k rose gold ion-plated stainless steel crown with blue cabochon; red, black and white additional interchangeable leather straps included
- Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
I placed this watch on my wish list along with a another Invicta watch to be given as a gift for Christmas.. I purchased this watch by accident. I was so surprised when I opened the box.. Well, I cannot bring myself to return it. It is gorgeous! Better then I could have imagined. I have a small frame and this watch does not look too large. If giving as a gift, the packaging alone is meant to impress. I have not worn a watch in years, I just had not found one that I liked and felt comfortable while being worn (until today). The rose gold is beautiful and the Crystals add just the right amount of sparkle. The strap on the watch is almost flesh toned. The straps are very easy to change. Well done Invicta, it's a keeper!
Michael Kors Watches Two-Tone Chronograph with Stones
- Mother of pearl dial with 3 sub dials and date
- Crystal hour markers
- Stainless steel two-tone 5 link bracelet
- Case 32mm
- Water resistant up to 5 atm
This watch is absolutley stunning!! This was my first step into the "boyfriend" watch arena..even though it's not called that it's pretty much what it is, and it's everything I wanted it to be. Not to crazy on the bling..it's just right, size is perfect, love the pearl face and in light it picks up these tints of pink and green!! It's just a stunning watch for the price and I forsee myself wearing this a very very long time!! Buy it you won't be disappointed!
Citizen Women's EW1544-53A Eco-Drive Silhouette Sport Two-Tone Watch
I received a Citizen Eco-Drive almost 4 years ago and I'm still in love with it. I decided to never buy another hand watch, except Citizen Eco-Drive kind, so this one will be a X'mas present for my Mom. I was mesmerized with the look of this watch when I opened the box, and I almost kept it for me. Definitely, its big numerals will be greater appreciated by someone older than me, and I bet my Mom will love it.
The watch came very well packed, has its own nice watch box placed in another cardboard one, signed by Citizen, and was delivered by USPS in one week. It is a wonderful gift for any woman.
TAG Heuer Women's WAF1412.BA0823 Aquaracer Ladies Watch
Price:1 076-1 701
I purchased this watch as a present for my wife.
I myself also own an Aquaracer watch from TAG Heuer.
I am very pleased with this purchase.
It lives up to my expectation about this brand in terms of looks, quality of the materials and precision.
Bulova Women's 96L139 Crystal Classic Watch
- Domed mineral crystal
- Silver dial
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- Quartz movement
The pale photo doenst do justice to the actual looks of the watch. With crystals for the most part, its easily more elegant and beautiful than that. Bought it when its price was 33% down than usual on Amazon. Its luxury at a wonderful price. Great gift for young women. Only con could that its slightly longer and might need to take out some links to fit most young women.
Michael Kors Watches Silver Chronograph Runway
- Brushed and shiney silver case anc bracelet
- Three-eye chronograph; date window
- Silver bracelet; width, 20mm
- Case 34.9mm
I LOVE this watch! I've only had it for a week, but I have already gotten tons of compliments on it. I had to get 3 links taken out, but I was expecting to do that anyway based on the other reviews I read. I paid $12 to have it done, and it fits very well. It's important to get enough links taken out that it isn't moving around on your arm and bumping into things.
The silver is great, and it can be worn as a dressy or casual watch. I would definitely recommend this!
Citizen Women's EW3030-50A Eco-Drive Corso Stainless Steel Watch
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E000 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 180 days; low charge warning: 7 days; Quick start ability; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 72 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 22 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 11 hrs
- Durable, hardened mineral crystal; case diameter: 26 mm
- Stainless-steel case; gun-metal dial; day-and-date functions
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
I actually looked at the receipt and I bought it in May of 2004. I've worn this watch around the clock since then and I'm not careful with it at all. The band has a lot of scratches but they are not really visible at a casual glance, and the glass has some minor scratches. I only had the battery go low once during a particularly cold winter (lots of long sleeves) but half an hour under a lamp quickly took care of that.
The watch has been in a lot of water, including the ocean and it's still water proof and it is accurate as far as I can tell (accurate enough for my purposes, anyway). For my previous watch (Seiko) I had to shell out $25 every time my battery died (every year) as the cheaper battery places couldn't open it. So with this watch, I've saved a lot of money on batteries already and I expect I'll be able to keep it for many more years to come. If it ever dies, I'll definitely get another Eco Drive watch.
Raymond Weil Women's 9440-STS-97081 Parsifal Two-Tone Mother-Of-Pearl Diamond Dial Watch
- Two-tone 18 karat gold and steel round case
- Stainless steel and 18-karat yellow gold bracelet
- Mother-Of-Pearl dial with diamond hour markers
- Push button deployant clasp
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
Price:1 079-3 296
I have always dreamed of owning a really stunning watch and this Raymond Weil watch made my dreams come true. It is absolutely gorgeous and I would rate this purchase as my "purchase of the year". It is perfect in every detail and looks a million dollars. I feel very pleased with myself for having bought it at such a great price too - in fact I would go so far as to say I feel a certain sense of smugness.