Razer Deathadder Infrared Gaming Mouse
- Ergonomic Right-Handed Design
- 1000Hz Ultra polling / 1ms response
- 7 Foot Lightweight, Braided Fiber Cable
- Gold-plated USB Connector
I have a 24' monitor and when I want to click a link that places in the monitor's edge, you'll never need to move your mouse to the end of the table (unlike ordinary mouses) nor that it's perfect for games that requires a fast hand like CSS DoD TF2 L4D etc.
the side bottons helped me a lot! it works as (Forward/Back) in browsers, and games, well.. I don't know how to explain and make you get the exact point but you can say I can throw a frag grenade by one of those buttons than I can switch back to assualt rifle by the other side button quickly, yeah it's cool, I know that (lol)
OVERALL (5/5) RECOMMENDED!!
Razer Naga Special Edition - Molten
- Glowing Cracked Surface Design with Blazing Red Backlighting
- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Laser Sensor
- 17 MMO-optimized buttons (including 12 button thumb grid)
This mouse is absolutely wonderful. It feels very comfortable and all buttons are reachable. There is a little bit of a learning curve with initial use. My advice is to start small; bind three of the number buttons first and then once you have those down, add three more. You will be up to all twelve side buttons in no time.
In regards to those users that are having configuration problems here is a simple solution: I don't utilize the Razer addons, though in my opinion they are very similar to Bartender4. You can bind the weapons to any spell/action you need by simply either using the Wow in-game mapper (on the startup menu) or download the addon Bindpad, drag to the interface, and profit.
Razer Naga 2012 Expert MMO Gaming Mouse
It's really good for gaming, we bought 4 and we all like it. it takes sometime to get used to though. I use it for World of Warcraft and its really good if you know how to key bind and make macros, if you're a serious gamer this is the mouse for you. it has 17 buttons, regular left and right click, scroll button and 2 more on the side of the left click button, and a number pad 1-12 that you can use with your thumb.
I found the 2 buttons on the side of the left click somewhat useless, they're hard to use and not so practical. I'd say im only using 10-11 buttons out of 17 but my gaming experience is better after using this mouse.
Razer Star Wars - The Old Republic Gaming Mouse
- UNLOCK A UNIQUE COLOR CRYSTAL!This rare Color Crystal changes the color of your Lightsaber blade and blaster bolts. Stride into combat in style with this unique green Color Crystal!
- 17 MMO-optimized buttonsReign supreme in the far reaches of the galaxy with the Star Wars: The Old Republic Gaming Mouse by Razer featuring 17 buttons for effortless destruction and more skills at your disposal.
- Interchangeable gold-backlit faction emblemsWith interchangeable resplendent gold-backlit Sith Empire and Galactic Republic faction emblems, your gaming mouse is the perfect symbol of your allegiance.
- Razer Synapse 2.0 EnabledAdd and manage multiple devices with Razer Synapse 2.0. Instantly store and access your macros, key bindings, configurations and more from the cloud. CLICK HERE to learn more about Razer Synapse 2.0.
It has a very interesting design. The buttons on the side he uses for his commands which make his gaming easier and more comfortable. It glides amooth and quickly. He is very satisfied with it. It does everything it says it does.
Razer Abyssus Mirror
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Infrared Sensor
- 3 Buttons Tuned For Ultra-Responsive Feedback
- Hardware Toggles for DPI and Polling Rate
I was looking for a good simple gaming mouse without a million buttons that I would never use, and this mouse fit the job perfectly. I am a girl who really only plays a few games, and I wanted a gaming mouse that was more sensitive and faster than a regular optical mouse, but I didn't need a ton of fancy bells and whistles. I also like the look and feel of this mouse too. It fits my hand well, and I like that the Razer symbol lights up blue when the computer is on. I was also pleasantly surprised that it came with 2 free League of Legends runes! Just a good overall gaming mouse if you're looking for something simple without too many buttons.
Razer Taipan Expert Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
I recently purchased this mouse and have been using it religiously for the past five days, to say the least I am in love with it. This is the first gaming mouse I've personally owned and it functions exactly how I expect it would. On the highest sensitivity the cursor zips across the screen effortlessly. With the ability to control the mouse sensitivity directly on the mouse it literally puts me in full control of my gaming experience which has greatly influenced playability in BF3 and games alike where multiple sensitivities are necessary. I also have big hands and long fingers, this mouse is very comfortable for me to use and the grip of the mouse feels extremely nice. I have absolutely no issue with the usability of the Razer Taipan and its not annoyingly loud to click as I have seen someone else previously post. The overall look of the mouse is outstanding, the wheel stays lit with a green hue and the logo simultaneously pulsates green too. It does a great job adding a finishing look to my PC set up which helps represent it as the beast that it is.
Razer Imperator 2012 Gaming Mouse - Battlefield 3 Edition
- Ergonomic Right-Handed Form Factor with Contoured Thumb Grip
- Adjustable Side Buttons for Optimum Reach
- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Laser Sensor
I do a lot of video editing and spend most of my day in front of my computer. I wanted to get a mouse that would make my job easier. This fits the bill perfectly. I initially wanted a wireless option but I decided to go this route because of the higher accuracy and chose this model because of Razer's good reputation. I'm not disappointed in the least. The cord is so unobtrusive and moves smoothly with my mouse. I think the webbing on the outside of the cable helps it run over surfaces easier. It's a brilliant mouse. I HAVE NOT experienced any issues with the mouse not being recognized by my Mac after a few minutes of dormancy (as one reviewer mentioned). It functions beautifully with my Mac Pro Intel Quad Core computer. It feels great and is extremely comfortable. I couldn't be happier.
Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Laser Mouse 5600 DPI
- Gaming-Grade Wireless Technology
- Dual Mode Wired/Wireless Functionality
- Razer Synapse� Onboard Memory
- Charging Dock
- Ultra?large non?slip Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse Onboard Memory
This mouse rocks guys!!!!!
I also kinda hesitated first, just because of all the "bad" reviews of other customers. But I did it anyways and I will never regret this decision. Seriously, Razer fixed every single issue this mouse had (see other customer low-star problem reports).
1. New driver which fixes battery probs and software loading issues
2. Mouse comes with teflon ring around the sensor
3. No freezing, no jumping cursor when u lift the mouse
4. No non-responsive mouse after sleeping-mode or hilbernating
I don't have to mention the superior package or the GREAT design and handling of this mouse, because everybody else already did.
So don't hesitate buying this product. It is more than worth it, especially after RAZER solved ALL "teething problems". 😉
Razer Spectre StarCraft II Gaming Mouse
- Lightweight, Finger-Grip 5 Button Mouse
- 5600 DPI Laser Sensor
- Ultrapolling (1000Hz Polling/1ms Response)
- APM-Lighting System
This is a great mouse if you grip your mouses like a claw. Lightweight and it allows quick yet accurate movements. You could customize the color of your mouse using the razer software so you never get bored of it.
Very nice for fast-paced RTS games or First-person-shooters and every game in general.
Best mouse I ever used :))) A++
Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red Edition Laser Gaming Mouse
- 6 MOBA/Action-RPG optimized mechanical thumb buttons
- High performance buttons up to 250 clicks per minute
- Razer Synapse 2.0
The higher DPI enables this mouse to be more responsive to the much needed reaction time some players must have. The extra buttons are not only helpful with MMORPGs but also with quick changing weapons in an FPS. I'm glad I got this mouse. The other mice from Razer I feel would have been too difficult to use with the extra 12 buttons or so. I can only think of two minor changes that would make this mouse perfect.
1) An extra button for my pinkey or ring finger
2) Larger size, one that would fit my hand a bit better.
Great buy and a happy customer. I am so much more efficient and faster and MMORPGs it's amazing.