Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer (5291B019)
- Turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Maximum 9600x2400 color dpi print resolution with microscopic ink droplets as small as 1 picoliter
- Print photos from your compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android Devices with the free Easy-PhotoPrint printing app
- Build-in CD and DVD Printing
- Built-in 2-sided printing helps the environment and can cut paper usage by up to 50 percent
This is an excellent all in one printer. Many options. Nice that it is wireless. Doesn't have to be in same room and can easily accommodate more than one computer. Ability to duplex print saves paper. I have owned Canon printers in past and did not hesitate to purchase this one. Haven't printed photos yet, but since its same mechanics as my previous printer I can expect photographic quality. Nice addition for me is the scanner built into it. Don't have to drag out big scanner when needed. Easy installation, just run CD and its up and running. I recommend this highly..
Epson WorkForce 545 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
- World's fastest all-in-one
- 15 ISO ppm black, 7.2 ISO ppm color
- 250-sheet paper tray
- Low ink cost
- Extra-high capacity ink available
This is the best printer I've ever owned. I purchased an HP printer recently and got multiple errors on instal, but it was a spur of the moment purchase. Print quality was also subpar. After the frustration of trying to get the HP to work, I did my research (and returned the HP) and found the Epson Workforce 545 and I'm so glad I did. It looks great, print quality is outstanding and setup/installation was a breeze! A must buy if you need a good quality printer. I've not used the fax function yet but it prints, copies and scans flawlessly and effortlessly. Setting up wifi from the printer itself was quick an easy and had no problem printing from my iPad 2.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
- ISO Speed: Up to 20 ppm black, Up to 16 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Copy Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
In the past I have given HP very negative reviews on their printers for high per page ink costs. This printer is a welcome relief. The Printer set up without problems on a mixed Mac(10.7.2) and PC network(Win 7). I set up the ePrint feature and it worked fine. I then tested AirPrint using my iPad. The copy function worked very well. The only con and this is very minor is that the scan function seems to be slighly slower than I would have expected - but still good enough for most applications.
All in all this is one excellent printer from HP.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Wireless All-in-One Color
- World's Fastest 2-sided printing
- 500-sheet paper capacity
- 40% lower printing costs vs color laser
- Mobile device printing
- 3.5-Inch touchscreen with gesture navigation
I purchased this at BestBuy on sale for the same price as Amazon at the time ($149.99), simply because I needed it immediately. After reading the other reviews, I'd say I have to agree. This printer is awesome. I work IT and often deal with printers that are far too complicated (in more ways than one) - not this one. Have no qualms about purchasing this printer. I actually feel like it's the year 2012 while using it.
Epson WorkForce 845 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
- Scanner Type: Color flatbed, automatic two-sided ADF
- 15 ISO ppm black, 9.3 ISO ppm color
- 2-sided ISO ppm: 7.4 blk/5.4clr
- 500-sheet paper capacity
- Low ink cost, Voltage: 100v - 120v
I did a lot of research about printers. Cost was not the issue for me. I wanted the best. Spend more money on the HP and you may be disappointed. I love this printer! And at under 200$, it's a steal. Setup with our local wifi was easy. Ithas air print so it prints wonderfully with you iOS devices. You do need to install the software on all your computers which took about an hour for 3 devices, but that would be the only negative I have. It prints double sided with ease and the dual paper tray is nice too. The ink is of great quality. I don't know how long a cartridge lasts yet, though. I highly recommend this printer!
HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer
- ISO Speed: Up to 11 ppm black, Up to 7.5 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 19,200 dpi (Enhanced); Scan Type: Flatbed
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (black graphics & text)
I have had a HP 7000 series printer and it was great. But unfortunately it was old and broke down after 5 years. Then I bought this one. Wow! The photos come out great as if from a studio like Sears Portraits or JcPenny, but only if you use HP Premium Plus Photo Paper Soft Gloss. I used the Advanced photo paper glossy it came with and the pictures came out darker and pixeled. I did have one problem though, as soon as I hooked it up on my Mac (which was so easy to hook up) when i started printing right away all the photos on the soft gloss paper looked weird, like the ink wasn't sticking on the photo paper. I was upset and worried, but waited the next day and printed the pictures again and they were awesome! I think it needed time to set into the printer.
Brother Printer MFC7860DW Wireless Monochrome Printer
- Print and copy up to 27ppm
- Built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces
- Automatic duplex for producing two-sided output
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder
- Adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray, plus manual feed slot
I purchased this printer about 4 months ago and after only 200 pages the starter ink said it was EMPTY when it obviously had more ink. I could not get the "Ink Empty" sign to go away. 3 months later and I finally found a solution that will hopefully help others.
Here's what the manual says: "To force the machine to continue printing after the LCD shows Replace Toner, set the machine to Continue mode (Menu 1, 8, and choose Continue) The machine will continue printing until the LCD shows Toner Ended." It is set on "Stop" as the default. Set it on continue and it should continue printing and hopefully save you some ink.
Brother Printer MFCJ825DW Wireless Color Photo Printer
- Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking
- 3.3" Touchscreen color LCD display for interactive and easy to use menu navigation
- Create two-sided documents and save paper with duplex printing
- Printer Scanner Type: Color Flatbed with ADF,Unattended fax, copy or scan using up to 20-page ADF
- Web Connect Touchscreen - access your Facebook, Picassa photo organizing software, Flickr, Google Docs and Evernote accounts via the Web Connect Touchscreen Interface�
I bought this printer as a replacement for an HP6280 All in one. I could not be happier. First of all the price is remarkable. The functions of a printer, scanner, copier and fax machine for under $80 is awesome. It was super easy to set up the wireless, although you do still need a printer cable (USB) to so the initial set up. That was no big deal because I already had one from my old machine. It is a well laid out machine, the buttons and touch screen are easy to use, understand and navigate. I needed to scan a document to send in an e-mail, and it almost did it by itself. I am very happy with the quality of the printing and the machine. Great Buy!
HP Deskjet 3510 e-All-in-One Printer
- With HP ePrint, you can print from virtually anywhere
- Print and share wirelessly, and connect to your wireless network quickly and easily
- Download convenient, free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone
- Print everyday documents at ISO (laser-comparable) speeds up to 7.5 ppm black and up to 4.5 ppm color
- Save desk or shelf space with a compact e-all-in-one designed to fit in tight places
Just replaced a Kodak printer that had a lot of problems.
The HP does set up easy, I had my 4 computers going in about a hour, including my nexus 7, using HP eprint. The printer is very reliable, no jams ext.
It comes with xl size ink cartridge.. It set up with my home wireless system quickly. It comes with a USB cable needed to set up the switch to wireless. All in all a great printer and a great buy, would recommend it to everyone....
HP Envy 110 e-All-in-One Printer
- ISO Speed: Up to 7 ppm black, Up to 4 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed
- Copy Speed: Up to 30 cpm black, Up to 25 cpm color
I absolutely love this printer. It was so easy to set up to my wireless network. I must admit that I bought this printer over a less expensive printer only because I liked the styling. I am so glad that I did buy it. It is well worth the money. It is so sleek and looks great in my home office. Whenever you ask it to print, only then does the door open and the paper catcher slides out. Whenever you take your printed copy from the printer, it automatically closes and you are back to the sleek look of this printer. Photos come out beautifully. I can't say enough good things about this printer. I think I will buy my daughter and her family one too!