Mad Catz CD79051100A1/04/1 Call of Duty: Black Ops Dolby Digital True 5.1 ProGaming Headset
- True 5.1 3D Directional Audio with no Emulation
- 8 Precision speakers with adjustable volume for front, rear, center, and subwoofer channels
- Limited Edition Black Ops Ruggedized Hard Case, braided cables and gold-plated connectors
- Connects directly to your 5.1 sound card ? no driver required
- Detachable Flexible Microphone with Mute
Simply outstanding. Everything was in one piece when it arrived from ups. the quality is just amazing. When i use ventrilo my friends said there is zero hissing or other sounds.. just crystal clear sound. I noticed in black ops the 5.1 was amazing..i could hear bullets hissing by and even foot steps far away..Now as for a closed headset these rock! I don;t hear much outside the headset (like the wife yacking about the new kids on the block concert etc.) JUST AMAZING quality and sound. i have been using the ear pieces that came attached on the headset for about 5 hours so far and they feel comfortable. I have a big head and ears and they fit with plenty of room. the case is very nice as well. Kind of a canvas protective bag. I would definitely recommend everyone buy a set of these.
Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3D and Omega Wireless Headset Bundle
- Powered by Sound Core3D
- THX TruStudio Surround with Dolby Digital Decoding
- Cross Platform- Works with PC, Xbox360, Playstation 3, Mac, and more
- CrystalVoice Voice Enhancement And Clarity Technology
- Designed for the Desktop Or Living Room
- Adjustable microphone level
- Programmable Recon3DProfile Audio Settings
- Scout Mode
I'm using this headset with my Windows 7 HTPC living room PC (about 18' away from my seat) and it's worked great. The sound quality is nice, and the lag is barely noticable. The headset is comfortable for long wear and it's nice that the mic is removable when it's not needed. Setup with the included CD was a breeze and the batteries seem to last on one charge for quite some time. I use it to listen to music and TV when my nieces sleep over so that I don't disturb them!
Sennheiser PC 350 Collapsible Gaming Headset
- Closed circumaural construction shuts out disturbing ambient noise
- Large size ear cups for comfortable wearing during long gaming sessions
- Large size microphone for highest intelligibility
- Collapsible for easy transport
- Volume control with microphone mute
These headphones are very expensive, it was quite the gamble to buy them. But, they are very good and i'm glad that I did, I play WOW and sometimes have my headphones on for 10 hours at a time, these cup my whole ear and drown out any other sound in my house. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Razer Megalodon 7.1 Surround Sound USB Gaming Headset
- Razer Maelstrom Audio Engine
- Onboard Audio Processing
- Noise Filtering, Amplified Microphone
- Integrated Digital Sound Processor
- 7.1 Surround Sound
I've owned about every headset from the WoW wireless headset to the G35 Logitech 7.1 USB headset to the behind the ear logitech premium notebook headset and the megaladon far outweighs all of them in comfort and sound quality. I would recommend this headset to anyone looking for a top notch gaming headset.
Steel Series SteelSound 5H V2 Headset
- Custom-engineered soundscape designed specifically to enhance performance and immersion in gaming. This headset was developed and optimized for in-game sound frequencies, which makes in-game sounds like footsteps, alerts and gunfire especially clear. You will be able to hear and pinpoint the location of your opponents, often before they hear you.
- Full-size headphones gently fit around the ears and reduce background noise, while providing maximum wearing comfort.
- Bringing the headset with you has never been easier or safer. The SteelSound 5H v2 can be easily dismantled into 3 separate parts, which makes transportation a breeze. The pieces will easily fit into a bag or a carrying case.
- SteelSound 5H v2 also features a pull-out microphone system. The retractable microphone is practically invisible when not in use. The microphone cord is covered in high quality transparent plastic to ensure long-lasting durability.
After my old crappy headset broke, I decided I would try to get a new one. After searching for quite a while, I saw these and just had to have them. This headset is ridicously comfertable, and after long hours of use, my ears are still left unbothered. The sound quality is very nice, now in counterstrike It's much easier to hear the enemy coming. The only problem I have had with this headset, is that the sound will leak onto my microphone, but I have had very minimal complaints about that so far.
Razer Star Wars The Old Republic Gaming Headset
- 7.1 Channel surround sound
- Lightweight, circumaural design
- Adjustable multi-color lighting
- Interchangeable faction emblems
I'll start off by saying these are very good headphones. Great sound, better bass then on my Turtle Beach headphones. Voice chat is crystal clear and the mic pics up my voice perfectly according to my friends on skype. My only negative is they are relatively small and I have a pretty big head so they are pretty tight on me. They also aren't comfortable after long usage and they tend to get very hot. I usually end up having to take them off for a bit after I've had them on for a while because they are bothering my head, both the tightness and the heat. But sound quality is great and they do exactly what I need them to. Good product, would recommend.
Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Omega Wireless Gaming Headset
- acticLink uncompressed wireless technology delivers lag and static free gaming audio from your Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC or Mac
- High powered, no holds barred gaming audio. Massive bass and crispy highs, just how the game designers want you to experience the game.
- Built around a steel core, the Tactic3D Omega headset is fabricated to take it with you without any worries
- Illuminated ear cups with onboard mute, volume and connection controls
- Remove the mic and us the Tactic3D Omega as an awesome wireless headphone
- Tactic3D BaseStation includes the transmitter, stand and recharging station all in one
I didn't know what to expect when I picked up the Tactic 3D Omega. Bloggers and techies have been talking about the headset since it was announced, and it turns out the hype was well deserved. I am so impressed with this headset that I'll probably be grabbing two more for my nephews this Christmas. The 50mm drivers sound AMAZING, the THX options make the audio completely customizable (I haven't even really gotten to take advantage of this yet just because there are so many possibilities), and there's also an additional inline volume control if you want to use the Omega with your Xbox 360. 5/5, haven't found anything I don't like about this headset yet.
Razer Tiamat Elite 7.1 Surround Sound Analog Gaming Headset
- Full Audio Customization - Easily and accurately fine-tune the level of each audio channel, position, and bass depth to your exact enjoyment using the supplied control unit.
- Maximum comfort, maximum durability - The Razer Tiamat 7.1's sturdy construction and padded leatherette ear cups ensure extended headset life and ultimate comfort so you can keep going during those hardcore marathon gaming sessions.
- Retractable, noise-filtering unidirectional mic - Speak and be heard with complete clarity. Stores away easily and quickly when not in use.
These headphones were worth the price, with an inbuilt controller to switch between your speaker system and your 7.1 headphones. The speakers feature dynamic volume control allowing you to change each of your speaker levels individually. Easy to install and amazing sound.
Only problem with the device is the sensitive mute button, although not much of a problem.
Corsair Vengeance 1500 USB Connector Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset
- Large diameter, circumaural earcup design blocks distracting sounds and keeps your head in the game.
- 50mm audio drivers and high-sensitivity noise-cancelling mic with flexible boom - get clear, unambiguous voice communication
- Soft-touch materials and elastomer headband lining for a firm, comfortable grip around the head
- Microphone: Unidirectional, noise-cancelling condenser with adjustable, rotating boom
By all means, the Vengeance 1300 isn't really geared towards Audiophile who want excellent, clear sound for music/movies. I didn't buy them for media, for I already have a $150 2.1 system. I bought them for VOIP and games, and it excels in both of these categories. The bass isn't over done like most headsets these days, and audio is clear. I can easily hear foot steeps in CS:S and the ambient sounds in World of Warcraft. It's awesome to hear the wind breeze by or the birds chirping away! The microphone is top of the line. Everyone says I sound extremely clear.
If your looking for a fantastic headset for VOIP and games, look no further. Corsair did a awesome job with these!
Razer Battlefield 3 BlackShark - Expert 2.0 Gaming Headset
I'll have to agree with the other good reviews here, I have had these for a couple weeks and they are just awesome. The exposions are full of base and feel much more real than I have ever heard in games. The materials are heavy and solid and feel great. They are worth the money.