TP-Link N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- Simultaneous 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 450 Mbps connections for 750 Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 2 USB Ports - Easily share printers, files or media with your friends or family locally or over the internet
- Full gigabit ports ensure ultimate transfer speeds
- Achieves blazing WAN to LAN throughput of over 800 Mbps with hardware NAT
I previously owned an older wireless router from tp link. I needed a new router as my older one didn't have the range I needed. I live in a three story townhouse and my router has to be in the basement. After researching other wireless routers on the Internet and reading comments people left on routers on Amazon I purchased this router. It is great. I use a Mac OS and the setup was a breeze. Just log into the router's web site and follow the quick setup wizard. I had everything running on the new wireless network in about 30 minutes. The range is great. I used to have dead zones on the top floor, but now I get a decent signal. On the top floor the signal fluctuates between 3 bars (the highest) to 1 bars. The 1 bar is the furthest point in my home from the router. Very good product and at a good price. I use the 5 ghz band to connect to my Blue Ray player on the top floor and the reception is good.
ASUS Black Diamond Dual-Band Wireless-N 600 Router
- Frequency: 2.4 ~ 5 GHz; Data Rate: 802.11n - up to 300Mbps data rate; Wired Performance: WAN to LAN: up to 900Mbps; LAN to LAN: 1Gbps
- Giga Fiber Internet Support: The increasingly popular Gigabit FTTH allows the download of a full HD movie in about just 5 minutes
- One Router for Printing, Scanning and Surfing: Effortless Multitasking for Multiple Users
- Interface: 1x WAN port, 4x LAN ports for 10/100/1000 BaseT, Port: 2x USB 2.0 ports
- WAN to LAN throughput over 900Mbps; Standard: IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n
I use this super easy set-up router at home with 4 Windows-based PCs, a MacBook Pro, 2 iPads, numerous smartphones, Playstation 3, and Netflix on a Panasonic HDTV. The range is killer, the 20Mbps bandwidth of my internet service is fully delivered, print-sharing was simple to set up and is consistently working, and there's NEVER any downtime. It's a beast. I have already recommended this to friends and family and have even set one up in my band's recording studio. Buy it. Now.
Cradlepoint Wireless Router MBR95
- Wireless "N" WiFi (802.11n + legacy 802.11b/g, 2x2 MIMO, 300 Mbps)
- Up to 600-feet of WiFi Range
- Supports up to 32 WiFi Connections at a Time
- Two WiFi Networks: 1 private SSID for owner, 1 public SSID for guestsCreate a private, secure, and prioritized connection while sharing with others.Each network can have its own QoS priorities and security settings.
- Four Ethernet ports to connect directly to Ethernet-enabled devices
- Create secure WiFi with best-in-class encryption (WPA2 with AES)
- Special Feature: Use WiFi as a Data Source. "WiFi-as-WAN" mode enables the MBR95 to become a WiFi repeater (using existing WiFi to create secure connections) or use as a WiFi-to-Ethernet adapter for non-WiFi devices.
I bought this wireless router for Christmas. I have a 3G Modem that I have been using for my computer and found this Cradlepoint Wireless Router to be compatible with my brand "Millenecom Sprint Smartview" I absolutely love this router, just plugged it in per directions and poof!! I have wireless internet for my phones and computers and printer!! (which also saves on my internet usage from my wireless phone bill!!)
Another plus: When I upgrade to a 4G Modem, this router will still be used.
Linksys E3200 High-Performance Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router
- Enjoy the power of high-performance, simultaneous dual-band Wireless-N technology (80211n) ideal for home entertainment
- Connect Internet-ready TVs, Blu-rays, game consoles and other devices at superior speeds up to 300 + 300 Mbps
- Double your network bandwidth with simultaneous dual bands
- Connect an external storage device to the built-in USB port to share your files at home or on the Internet
- Connect a printer to share among the computers on your network
This router replaces a 3 month old Belkin 600, after having nothing but outage and streaming issues, decided to try this E3200. Extremely easy to setup...it sets itself up. This router has been exactly what I needed...a electronic device that just works, and does not become a distraction to the work at hand. I have all four wired ports connected and several wireless devices in use (tablets, media box, and playstation). I have no steaming issues, it is like night and day when compared to the Belkin it replaced, I love it. The usb port for external devices is great and a no brainer to set up. The flat profile of the E3200 makes it disappear on my desk, thanks to Linksys for a job well done. My review maybe slightly elevated given the terrible experience I had with my pervious router.
802.11N Travel Router 300MBPS N Travel Router with Magnet Mount
- 300 Mbps Wireless N Travel Router
- Wireless 802.11N Technology
- Multiple Ssid
- Client Bridge Mode
- Push-Button Setup
- Powerful Spi Firewall
- Wep/Wpa Preshared Key/Wpa Radius
I bought this router for a trip to Japan since the hotel did not have wireless in the room. It has worked out very well. It was easy to set up and handled my work computer and my iPad at the same time. Like all connections, the speed was not limited by this router but by the hotel's connection. It's small and takes a minimal amount of space in my luggage. It will travel with me everywhere from now on.
D-Link Whole-Home Router 1000, Wireless-N
- Uninterrupted whole home coverage
- Up to 300 Mbps speed
- Advanced QoS bandwidth optimization eliminates glitches or lags
- 6 element beam forming antenna
- 4 high-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports
- SharePort Plus Technology for sharing USB 2.0
D-Link Whole-Home Router 1000, Wireless-N (DIR-645) is the best router I have ever used. Amazon free shipping was fast two days on my door step(they say up to eight days but never had to wait that long). Set up is easy, reliability is 100% and best of all it never needs re-set. Activate any wi-fi device in minutes just by pressing the double arrow button. Easy setup is just that. Works perfectly out of the box and can handle two very fast computers gaming at the same time. Hooked to my fast cable line for more reliability and streaming is equal to satellite without any interruptions of signal. Spend the money and you will never be sorry.
Intellinet GuestGate MK II Wireless 300N HotSpot Gateway
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, IEEE 802.3/3u
- Interface: 4x RJ45 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
- Flash Memory: 16 MB
- Memory: 32 MB
- Antennas: 2 fixed-dipole antennas with 3 dBi gain each
- Power: External Power Adapter -?12 V DC, 1.0 A; Power Consumption (Max) -?5 W
The Intellinet Gateway offers a quick and simple solution to the problem of guest internet access. It was easy to set up, provides good coverage and offers additional features such as bandwidth limits. Unless something dramatic happens that would cause an early demise of the hardware, I offer a wholehearted recommendation to anyone looking to provide guests with access to the internet while maintaining a secure intranet.
ASUS (RT-N12/B) Wireless-N 300 Advance wide coverage Home Router
- SuperSpeedN up to 300Mbps data rate, suitable for seamless multimedia stream.
- Broadcom Accelerange? deliver 450%* Signal coverage
- 4-Network-in-1: Provide extra network for prioritized bandwidth and access control.
- Broadcom Accelerange deliver 450%* Signal coverage
This is actually the first wireless router I've bought for myself and the first one I've ever set up. It was incredibly easy to set up and start using right away. I've had it for a little over a month and it's worked perfectly so far. All of my devices find it easily and it has pretty decent signal strength. It's actually managed to make my internet connection nice and smooth while my connection when hooked to the modem (stock cable company modem...ugh!) had issues with cutting in and out. Overall, thumbs up!
Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N 600mW Amplified Router
- Provide wireless internet access over large areas (up to 10,000 sq ft.)
- Dual 600mW amplifiers and 5dBi antennas penetrate walls and eliminate Wi-Fi dead spots
- Create wireless networks for guests with restricted access to the Internet
- Adjust the amount of Wi-Fi coverage available supports WPS One Touch Setup, WPA, WPA2
- Parental / Security Features, block websites, set schedules for wireless access and grant access to specific users
- Prioritize Bandwidth (QoS) Eliminate lag for games, VoIP and streaming
- Smart Firewall Protect your network from intruders
- Upgradable Antennas Get even more range with high gain antennas
I'm not computer guy, but I really think this product is a good purchase.
My router blew up and I needed a new one. So I bought one that had a big name and a fancy package but had nothing but problems with the connection.
Within a day, I returned the new router and bought this product. Now my wireless devices work just as fast as if they're plugged directly to the modem (not sure if that's relevant, but I tried it and found them to be really close).
Easy to install and set up, so no need to fret if you're worried about dealing with computer jargon.
Didn't really need the long range it boasts, but it works great for my humble home.
Anker Uspeed Dual Band (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz) Wireless-N Router
- Improved Data Transfer Speed - Wireless access on simultaneous 2.4GHz & 5GHz bands reduces Wi-Fi interference and provides both maximum speed and wide network range advantages
- Improved Wireless Reception - Enjoy the superior range of Multiple-Input-Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology and 2 detachable omni-directional antennas
- Easy Installation - Guided web-based configuration and easy-to-understand LED indicators ensure quick setup
- Protected Access - Supports all the latest security protocols including 62/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, and WPA2-PSK encryption
The product came in a timely manner and was well packaged. It does just what I need it to do which is provide my household with a stronger wifi signal instead of relying on my 2wire set up with Uverse. We plan to rewire our house and put the router on the 2nd floor since our washer and dryer badly interrupts signal in our main family room (it's on the other side of the wall). It has kept the signal from dropping in the main family room and my upload speeds have increased dramatically.