Schwinn Airdyne AD4 Upright Exercise Bike
- Upright exercise bike with unique air resistance system
- Air system offers as much resistance as you can handle
- Dual-action arm handles work upper and lower body
- Console tracks time, distance, calories, RPM, and more
- Measures 22.5 x 48 x 50 inches (W x H x D); weighs 96 pounds
I bought this Schwinn about two months ago to add some upper body exercises along with walking 5 to 7 miles every other day. It really is a good workout that you can control. My wife watches movies on her laptop while using the Airdyne. It is pretty easy to assemble if you remember to lay the bars (that make the push pull handles go back and forth) on the floor first. I had to take it apart because I thought they would fit as I was following the directions very closely but nope you gotta lay them on the floor first as they will only fit in the slots from the bottom. We both love this piece of equipment especially if the inclement weather keeps you from regular outside exercise. The price is excellent from Amazon. These bikes have been around for years, so they must be doing something right.
Bladez Fitness Jet GS Indoor Bike
- Upright, indoor fitness bike with intuitive cycling computer for feedback
- 40-pound flywheel and quiet belt for smooth pedaling and consistent momentum
- Thumb-controlled adjustable resistance for variable intensity
- Micro adjustable seat and handlebars for a custom fit
- Limited warranty: frame--5 years; parts--1 year; labor--90 days
I have been riding this bike nearly everyday for a month and it is rock solid. Nothing ever gets loose. My wife is 5'4" and I am 5'11" and it fits both of us and the adjustments are easy. The resistance adjustment is right on the handles and is just an easy tab you can move with your thumb. There are at least 10 settings but the most I can push is 7 so I think this bike will be challenging to most. The bike is very quiet; I don't even have to turn up the television while I ride.
One time I had a slight clicking towards the end of an hour ride. So I emailed Bladez customer service to find out if there was a quick fix I could do. They were very helpful and even scheduled a technician to come out on their own accord. Which would have been great except the clicking only happened one time for about 5 minutes in about 30 rides over 30 hours; so I canceled the tech visit. But I really appreciated how helpful they were.
Livestrong LS5.0U Upright Bike
- Upright exercise bike with contoured, oversized seat for comfort
- 20 levels of magnetic brake resistance; 11 preprogrammed workouts
- 8.8-pound flywheel delivers fluid, consistent cycling motion
- Sonic Surround speaker system with iPod/MP3 player support
- Measures 22 x 41 x 56 inches (W x H x D); 10-year frame warranty
I love this bike! It is very quiet! When I placed the order for this bike, I was hesitant and had doubts that I was paying too much for a bike that may or may not work. I took a risk and I'm so relieved that I did purchase this bike! I used it for the first time in my livingroom watching TV. No one in my family noticed I was even on it! Love, Love, Love this bike! If you're that person who has reservations about purchasing this, don't be! I was THAT person! You won't be disappointed. Good Luck!
Nautilus U514 Upright Exercise Bike
- Upright exercise bike for the home with 16 resistance levels and 20-Pound flywheel
- 7 Profile courses, 2 programmable user profiles, 20 total programs
- 4 Polar heart rate programs, with telemetry, grip and chest belt included
- Powerful fan, and multi-point seat and console adjustments; oversized deluxe pedals
- 300-Pound maximum user weight, 10-year warranty on frame, 2 years on parts, 1 year on electronics
I purchased this bike approximately a year ago and I must say it still is amazing as when I bought it. I wanted it because I have always gone to the gym and am in great shape, but with my schedule becoming more hectic I needed an alternative to the gym. I thought it was only going to be used when I couldn't make it out to the gym or was snowed in during the winter. But it has now become my best friend. I use it almost daily, with the exception of the days i lift at the gym, it still kicks my but. I became in even better shape somehow with the nautilus. I would recommend it to anyone. It is convenient, light weight, compact, and a life saver; not to mention its unbeatable price!
Stamina 5325 Magnetic Resistance Upright Exercise Bike
- Upright stationary bike for effective low-impact aerobic exercises in your home
- Smooth magnetic resistance with eight-step adjustable tension control to set workout intensity
- Six preset fitness programs with pace guide; pulse sensors built into handlebars
- Oversized, sculpted seat is padded and adjustable to fit any size
- Some assembly required; 1-year warranty on frame, 90 days on parts
I purchased this bike cause I needed a heady duty one (handles up to 300lb body weight) and one that just plain works well with a basic electronic console. The instructions are easy to understand, the console has 6 programs, calorie counter, heart rate monitor, speed and distance and elapsed time. There are 8 resistance levels as well. The bike is solid and built very well and I am impressed since it is a $200 bike but seems built like a $400 one.
I recommend this bike to anyone who wants a well constructed, very very quiet and basic bike that works as it should.
Sunny Magnetic Upright Bike
- Smooth and silent belt transmission
- 8 levels magnetic resistance system
- Cushioned adjustable seat
- Meter function: Speed, Distance, Pulse, Scan, time, ODO and Calories
- Weight Capacity: 220 LB
The Sunny exercise bike was easy to assemble and made of quality material. Light weight to move around but very sturdy. The slendor profile doesn't take up much space. Adjustable resistance gives several options for exercise type. The seat is a little stiff so you may want to look at optional seats. Everything needed for assembly and use is included in the box, even the tools you need. Instructions very clear. And batteries were included!! The display panel is easy to operate. A very nice first exercise bike.
Marcy Upright Mag Cycle
- Upright exercise bike with smooth magnetic resistance system
- 8 levels of preset resistance accommodates several fitness levels
- Large console display tracks time, distance, speed, and calories burned
- Counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps; transport wheels
- Measures 31.5 x 48.75 x 18 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 43 pounds
I bought this bike about two weeks ago, and have ridden it every day since. I am by no means a "professional" cyclist, just a chubby girl looking to lose some weight. The bike arrived the day after I ordered it, with free shipping, and I had no damage to the packaging that other people noted. The bike was very easy to assemble alone, it took me maybe a half hour and I don't consider myself the most handy person, you just need to be able to follow directions. The bike is quiet and takes up very little space in my tiny front room. My only complaint is that the seat is MURDER on the bum, so I would recommend finding a seat cover to protect your assets.
Schwinn IC2 Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike
- Sturdy, upright indoor fitness cycle built to replicate the experience of actual road riding
- Easy-adjust pedals and outdoor cycling inspired Q-Factor; multi position handlebars; fore/aft seat adjustment
- Infinite resistance levels with 31-pound flywheel and high inertia, direct drive gearing
- Sturdy steel frame with rear stabilizers/frame levelers; convenient transport wheels
- Simple to use LCD computer with time, distance, RPM, speed, and calorie readouts
I am so pleased with this bike. I did a lot of research before purchasing, and I couldn't be more happy with my choice. I'm new to cycling so I wasn't sure what to start with, but this bike is exactly what I needed. It was a little tricky to assemble, but I managed to assemble it in about an hour with the help of my mom (I'm a girly girl who isn't very handy with things like this). I've been riding it nearly ever day since July for about 15 miles per day and it's been holding up well. It's a very sturdy bike and is very well-made. The seat that came with the bike was tiny and pretty uncomfortable, so I just bought a replacement seat on amazon and switched it out. Once I switched the seat, riding has been very comfortable. For me, this was the perfect purchase to get me committed to very enjoyable daily exercise!
Velocity Fitness Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike
- Weighted two way flywheel
- 8 levels of tension control
- Built in transport wheels for easy transportation and storage
- Ergonomic pedal design and adjustable straps provide efficient and comfortable pedaling.
- LCD computer console allows you to easily monitor your time, speed, ODO, distance, calories and hand pulse
A great value and is the perfect size bike if you want something that takes up little space. Went together well and we were using it in no time. The noise is minimal and it's not in the way of the family. I think we will enjoy using it and it was a great way to start our new year and goal to start exercising.
Schwinn 120 Upright Exercise Bike
- Upright, stationary exercise bike with perimeter weighted flywheel and quiet magnetic ECB resistance system
- 16 resistance levels offer a true road feel, and smooth, consistent workouts
- Over-sized console with 7 preset programs; contact heart rate monitoring on the handle bars
- Features include MP3 music input port, speakers, two speed fan, water bottle holder, and transport wheels
- Anatomically correct, comfortable seat and oversized pedals with toe straps; comprehensive warranty coverage
this is a really good bike, got it about a month ago, was really easy to put together with the provided tools, it's super quiet, and gives me a great workout. it's sturdy and feels very solid if you tighten all the bolts properly.. The speakers and fan are ok, not the selling point and wouldn't mind if it didn't have them.. also the LCD display is not great, graphics are really outdated, and it's not backlit, like looking at an 80's casio watch but it does the job.
Oh and the cup holder was broken but still functional, nothing worth sending the bike back, used a little bit of crazy glue and fixed it.