Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 GT-I9300
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Phone supports high speed HSDPA network
- 16 GB storage,1 GB RAM,Dimensions: 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm
I ordered this phone a couple weeks ago as a gift for my boyfriend and I am quite happy. The package came on time and was exactly what it was supposed to be. And the phone, amazing! Super-fast, ridiculously clean graphics and just overall awesome. I had a really hard time handing it over and am considering getting one myself. People have been labeling it the iPhone killer. I wouldn't necessarily go that far as to say it kills the iPhone but its certainly giving it a run for its money! Definitely get this phone if you're considering it.
Apple iPhone 5
- 4G Network LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100 - GSM A142
- 16/32/64 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- Camera 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- iOS 6
The seller is enthusiastic to help. The phone works fine. Also works fine in other countries' GSM sim card.
Satisfied with the service and the phone. Just get it if you want the unlocked one.
The best phone !
Everything is better than 4S
HTC One X
- 16 GB storage, 1 GB RAM; Android OS, v4.0, v.4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches (~312 ppi pixel density)
- Primary: 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash / Secondary: 1.3 MP, 720p
The HTC one x is truly an awesome super phone, It's really smooth and very speedy with no lags. the built quality is excellent, the camera is superb. the screen is really great has true colors and excellent viewing angles. and the tegra zone optimized games for tegra 3 are really awesome, excellent graphics the best for android when optimized with tegra 3. I am not to crazy about HTC sense kind of slows phone a bit sometimes, I added apex launcher and let me tell you this phone is super fast with this launcher. my previous phones iPhone 4s and Samsung galaxy note were great phones, but can't touch the HTC one x.
Sony Xperia U ST25A-BW
- Networks: UMTS HSPA 850 (Band V), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I); GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- Google Android 2.3 (Gingerbread); 1 GHz STE U8500 Dual Core; Internal storage: 4 GB/RAM 512 MB
- Display: 3.5-Inch Capacitive touch screen, scratch-resistant, anti-reflection coating on mineral glass
- Camera: 5 megapixel with HD 720p video recording
- Black end cap can be replaced with the extra white end cap included in the box.
It's nice and affordable. The price tag was the number one reason that I got this phone. I thought it was a great deal compared to other phones with similar specs.
The software runs smoothly. I have to remember to type with my finger tips and not my nails. I wish Sony would hurry with the Android update to 4.0. The battery last a day for me (the Joys of a smartphone). I believe the internal memory is adequate for me since, I can always transfer files to my Galaxy Tab for storage.
I have been using it for 10 days and I love it.
Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus
- Slim and curved Contour Display sits perfectly in your hand
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G Network: LTE 700 (region specific),Phone 3G Frequency: 850/ 900/ 1700/ 1900/ 2100 Mhz
- Powerfull 1.2 GHz dual core processor for speedy data transfer
- Huge 16GB storage space,Stunning 4.6 inch SUPER AMOLED Display
One of the best phones i have ever used...No complaints.
It is quick,clean and beautifully integrates with everything.
The camera quality is great. Video chatting is so easy.
Would definitely recommend this over iPhone.
Nokia Lumia 900
- 4.3" AMOLED ClearBlack glass touchscreen, one-piece polycarbonate body, excellent antenna performance.
- Carl Zeiss optics, 8 MP main camera, dual LED flash, Auto Focus, 1 MP front camera, video calling.
- All day battery life, up to 7 hours talk time.
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email, Chat, and SMS.
This phone is wonderful, Nokia ride on give us more. i plead with the manufacturer to allow windows 7 phones upgrade to windows 8 when its released. Thanks
Motorola Atrix MB860 4G
- 5MP Camera with digital zoom and LED flash
- Operating system: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 4.0-in.; qHD (960 x 540) Touchscreen with virtual keyboard
- Text to Speech: calls, SMS, emails, phonebook, etc.
- 1930 mAh Li Ion Polymer battery; Talk time 530 min, Stan by 400 hrs.
I had a Samsung Captivate before. Not a bad phone, great screen but was a little slow. So I got the atrix, one for me and one for the wife. This phone is a hidden gem fast dual core phone and just the right size for the hand. You almost cannot believe that the phone has a 4" screen; larger than the iPhone 4 and 4S screen. I happen to have a iPhone 4. The phones were delivered on time and in in the new condition expected. Good stuff I like it. I would recommend it to anyone.
LG P970 Optimus
- Internal Memory: 2GB. External: Micro SD (up to 32GB). Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mash
- Wi-Fi Direct Technology
- Display: TFT LCD WVGA 4.0 Capacitive Touch screen (Nova Display)
- Camera: Primary: 5MP (AF, LED), Secondary: 2MP
- Network: 850/900/1800/1900 ? Edge 900/1700/2100 ? HSPA 7.2/5.76
Hey, I just wanna say a few thing.
First, this phone is so cheap in comparison with high level smartphones and the iPhone that I cannot believe the quality, performance and functionality of this LG model. I think LG is doing a great job for bringing to us a series of phones that not create a hole in our pockets but not taken away all the features that we wanna have. I'm an Android lover, but not a Apple hater, however I simply believe that Apple cares more about its earns than costumers (maybe they think the opposite but is truth). Well, LG care about its earns and costumers, and that's what a company is about. Great future for LG.
- Unlocked to work with ANY GSM Sim card in the world
- QWERTY keyboard; dual-network capable for 3G-enabled
- GSM, 3G HSDPA, Wifi, BlueTooth, GSM Worldwide
- 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion to 16 GB; access to personal and corporate email
- Up to 5 hours of talk time, up to 312 hours (13 days) of standby time
Buy this phone from Hasslefree Cell because that seller is awesome!!! I received everything in the box as descibed and it was a new unit. The Blackberry case was a sleeve rather than a magnetic pouch, but it's not a big issue. After seeing all the bad reviews under the Blackberry Bold 9650 seller web page i did my research and this was the only seller with an actual online website. That's a good clue to see whether a seller is legitimate. Great service and answered all my questions via e-mail. Thank you Hasslefree cell!!! Five stars all the way!!!
SAMSUNG Y GALAXY
So far this is the best purchase I have made in quite some time. I was so tired of paying so much for my cellphone through "Big Red" AND constantly worrying about having a charged phone. I decided it was time to switch to something smaller, more simple, and hassle free. You see, I'm kind of weird: I seem to use my cell phone for calling and texting. I don't need to run 1000 high-speed apps and play all the latest games. I need to make calls, send texts, and occasionally look something up on the internet or use a quick app like for Redbox or something. I can do all that with this phone, and get this; my phone lasts for 5 days without having to recharge. Love this phone! And no contract; I can swap out SIM cards, take it overseas, etc. Buy it!!! By the way, I "downgraded" from a Droid 2 Global.