Presto 02822 Stainless Steel Perk
- Brews great-tasting coffee-rich, hot, and flavorful
- Makes 2 to 12 cups of coffee as fast as a cup a minute, then keeps it piping hot automatically
- Easy-pour spout and traditional design provide elegant coffee service anytime
- Luxurious stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and lasting beauty
- Made of durable stainless steel including the filter basket and perk tube; Signal light indicates when coffee is ready to serve
What an excellent product! I have had mine for 2 years without any problem. I initially bought a Cuisinart, and it fell apart within months. I like my 12 cup Presto so much that I am buying the smaller 6 cup for when I travel (yes, I am addicted!). Coffee from a percolator is of much better quality than a drip maker...I just wish I had discovered Presto years ago. I would recommend this to anyone.
Farberware FCP240 2-4-Cup Percolator
- 4-Cup capacityand 1000 watts
- Durable stainless steel construction and maintains consistent brew speed: 1-cup p/min.
- Stays warm when plugged in
- Cool-touch handle and lid knob with rolled edges for safe and easy handling
- Detachable power cord
This is such a great little percolator that I'm getting a second one. I use to simply use a much larger percolator, but there are some advantages to using a small one like this one -- faster coffee, stays hotter, easier cleaning, etc.. Our coffee tastes GREAT, made in this percolator, and I have tried several methods of coffee making and a few different coffee makers and percolators.
In fact, now my coffee tastes so great that, instead of just getting out of the house for a coffee at a local shop, I sometimes plug in my percolator, then go out (must drive the dog around or take him for a walk) and make my own house my coffee stop!
Farberware FCP412 12-Cup Percolator
- 12-Cup capacity and 1000 watts
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Maintains consistent brew speed: 1-cup p/min.
- Stays warm when plugged in
- Rolled edges for safe and easy handling and detachable power cord
In my opinion, the Farberware FCP240 Electric Percolator is the best coffee maker one could own. To have really great coffee you need a great coffee maker -- this is the one. This stainless steel percolator makes an impressive, hearty, full-flavored pot of coffee. The percolated coffee flavor is far superior to the "drip" made version and this percolator is very easy to clean. It's quick too -- perking approximately one cup per minute -- that's less than five minutes for this four cup pot.
I've owned several versions of this model over the last 30 years and I'll keep coming back for more as long as Farberware continues to manufacture them. This is a quality item that won't disappoint.
West Bend 54159 Classic Stainless-Steel 12-Cup Percolator
- Classic stainless-steel percolator brews from 2 to 12 cups of coffee
- Circulates hot water through grounds, creating that familiar percolating sound
- Ready-to-serve indicator light; coffee-level indicator in the handle
- Automatic keep-warm mode; detachable power cord; stay-cool handle and base
- Measures 9-1/5 by 6-1/5 by 12-1/5 inches
It was difficult to know which percolator to choose. I can say I am happy I chose this one because it's a good quality percolator, reasonably priced and was delivered quicker than I expected. Of course I had to make coffee right away when I got it. It worked perfectly and there was no bad aftertaste. I've made several pots since, ranging from 4 to 12 cups of coffee, and each pot came out perfectly brewed.
Copco 4- to 8-Cup Polished Stainless Steel Stovetop Percolator
- Clear BPA free lid knob shows percolating action
- Dishwasher safe with easy-to-clean stainless steel filter basket
- Comfortable hand grip for easy pouring
- Durable polished stainless steel finish
- Capacity: 4-6 cup
The perfect way to make coffee when camping. Hard to find in local stores or big boxes. The only thing is we wished they made a larger version of this all time classic. We have found larger but the lid is on a hinge and lifts open when pouring.
Cuisinart PRC-12 Classic 12-Cup Stainless-Steel Percolator
- Classic stainless-steel percolator brews from 4 to 12 cups of coffee
- Long, tapered, precision no drip spout pours without a spill
- Ready-to-serve indicator light, detachable cord, and easy-grip knob on the lid
- Stay-cool bottom allows unit to sit safely on any surface without scarring
- Measures approximately 8 by 6 by 12 inches; 3-Year limited warranty
There is nothing more relaxing or refreshing than the sound and smell of coffee on the brew. This Classic percolator brings back memories of farm Kitchens and coffee brewing on the stove, with a modern twist.
It keeps the coffee on the boil to stay fresh and hot once it has boiled through the coffee grind the first time.
It gives you a fresh cup of coffee every time, even if you fill it to its 12 cup cappacity and drink at your one pace.
Hamilton Beach 40616 Stainless-Steel 12-Cup Electric Percolator
- Quick-brewing electric percolator makes 12 cups of coffee in minutes
- Housed in heavyweight stainless steel with attractive chrome mirror finish
- Automatic "keep warm" temperature; ready-to-serve indicator light
- Stainless-steel permanent filter basket; detachable cord; drip-free spout
- Measures 5-1/2 by 5-1/2 by 12-3/4 inches
This baby is still going strong after 6 years. Love it, love it. Fairly quiet, just lets you know it's doing it's job when percolating. It doesn't compare to my expensive retro drip type Cuisinart, which is like the weather in New England-changeable and inconsistent. Still use the paper disk filters which seem to last forever. This is certainly a keeper!
Stansport Percolator Coffee Pots
- Made of durable, rustproof, high gloss aluminum
- 20 cup capacity
- Easy pour spot
- Heats quickly
- Safe to use and easy to clean
There is something wrong with the customer comments for this product. It is advertised as an all-steel 12-cup pot, and the comments are about a 20-cup aluminum pot. It is steel, according to the initial product description and the box it came in. The only thing I did not like so far is that the lid has a plastic bubble instead of glass on the top.
This is the one I ordered: "Product Features - Rugged steel construction, Heat insulating handle, Durable non-stick finish makes cooking and clean-up a breeze, 12 cup capacity. Product Description: Stansport's 12 cup Black Granite percolator is made of rugged steel construction; it has a durable non-stick finish that makes clean up fast and easy."
As for the product itself, I really like the size, handle, and vertical design. I have used traditional camp pots with tapered sides. This vertical style makes cleaning a quick flick and rinse. Also, it makes up more coffee at a time than my old ones. It is a great design for power outages, camping or a quick pot on the stove. The handle is secure and well designed to protect the hands from an open fire. So far, I am quite impressed.
Chinook Coffee Percolators
- Stainless steel Coffee percolator 6-cup (1420mL)
- 18/8 polished stainless steel construction
- Heat insulating Permawood handle
This is really a nice pot to have. It's just as fast and cheaper than my Kuerig. I bought this because my Kuerig works when it wants to. Using the Kuering usually takes about 1/2 an hour to get the damn thing to work. It started going on the blink after 2 months of using it and the inserts are so expensive. For a box you pay between 10 to 15 dollars. I love my Chinook! it's an old fashioned way to make coffee...real coffee!
Melitta 6-Cup Coffee Percolator
- Cord-free serving
- Gentle keep warm cycle
- Ready indicator light
- Glass knob lets you watch coffee percolate
- Stainless steel design
This item brews coffee perfectly to my tastes and in the right quantity for a single coffee drinker. Itr is easy to use and the cordless feature is a bonus. The keep-warm feature keeps the coffee at a good temperature, without over-cookig/scorching the coffee.