Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler
- 5-in-1countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; sturdy panini-style handle; floating cover to adjust to thickness of food
- Removable and reversible nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking; integrated drip tray
- Adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights; gourmet recipes and scraping tool included
- Plates, drip tray, and scraper are dishwasher-safe; 3-year limited warranty
This works very well for me. It cooks nicely and is easy to clean. I have only a couple minor complaints. When you open the top (just like it is in the picture) grease can run down the top plate and land on the counter behind the unit. I leave a paper towel there when I cook. Also, I wish the selector in the middle would click. It feels squishy to me, and I think they can do better. Even so, it performs great. I'm very happy to cook with it anytime, and it's a breeze to clean. Absolutely would buy again.
Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill
- Distributes heat evenly for the best results due to the fully embedded grill plate heating element.
- Improves cooking to keep food juicy with the tempered glass lid. It can also keep already grilled food warm.
- Make a meal for the whole family with the large cooking surface.
- Perfectly grilled food to your preference with the detachable, adjustable thermostat.
- Easy-to-clean with non-stick grill plate and removable non-stick drip tray. Simply wipe the grill plate and empty the drip tray.
Pros: The grill is much better than one of those grills that you close the lid on and squeezes the juices out. The grill is ideal for cooking boneless cuts of meats, sausages, and fish fillets. Grilling lines are easily achieved during searing. Results are the same as cooking on an outdoor gas grill.
Clean up is relatively easy. Putting tin foil is better than adding water to the drip pan; it's harder to clean up/dispose of the water mess. You must have a good non- scratching brush for cleaning the grill surface.
Cons: Only 1500 watts. Meats with bones do not cook evenly.
Bottom line: Great indoor grill for certain types of meat, poultry, and fish/seafood (shrimp). Would recommend purchasing.
Maxi-Matic Elite Cuisine13 in. Countertop Grill
- 13" x 95" Non-stick grilling surface totals 125-Sq inch cooking surface
- Low-fat, healthy cooking
- Cool-touch safety handles & base
- Removable dishwasher safe drip tray
- Removable adjustable thermostat control 195F to 445F
- Detachable power cord
This grill was great for a quick grilled dinner of chicken, fish, veggies or anything else! Good sized to fit on a kitchen counter and easily storable. VERY easy clean up (I ordered a cleaning brush which does the job by xox). Handles stay cool even after grilling for about 20 mins so it can be easily moved. Grill heats up pretty fast. I have had this product for about 2 weeks now and used it about 10 times! Also - can't beat the price. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to grill in their kitchen. (Picture advertised does make it seem like the grill can hold a whole lot - however it is a medium/smaller sized grill)
Zojirushi EB-CC15 Indoor Electric Grill
- Ideal for grilling steaks, chicken, fish, burgers, and vegetables indoors
- Nonstick grill surface measures 12-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches
- Variable heat control; cool-touch handles and housing
- Disassembles easily for cleaning; dishwasher-safe drip tray
- Overall, measures 20-3/4 inches wide, 6-1/8 inches high, 14 inches deep
The grill came a few days ago. We first tried it with a very expensive Porterhouse steak, and it was beautiful. We like our meat rare and it was easy to monitor.
This morning we tried frozen waffles (I know, but I'm lazy) and bacon. Both were better than those cooked in my toaster oven and old skillet.
We were afraid it might set off a smoke alarm which is mounted on a 14 ft ceiling and a real pain to get it to stop. I have a gas range with a fan mounted in the hood. The grill sits solidly across the burners and the fan vents any smoke up the hood and outside. Of course I can't cook side dishes until I'm through grilling, but isn't that what microwaves are for?
We haven't had it very long, but I'm so pleased I might try a vegetable.
Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill
- Removable, dishwasher safe plates with Element IQ
- Opens flat to 'BBQ Mode'
- 1800 watt embedded heating design. 310- 450F variable temperature control with Low, Panini, and Sear Modes
- 6 adjustable height settings
- Integrated, removable drip tray. Removable, dishwasher-safe plates.
Tried the various Cuisinarts and Disasterarts and kept getting disappointed and frustrated by the lack of quality of those products.
Eventually I broke down and paid for the Breville BGR820XL - a word of advice here, stay away from the lowly Breville BSG520XL- and I can attest that this machine is worth every penny of its $300 price. By comparison the Cuisinflops should cost no more than $30.
Short and to the point since I don't like writing reviews but I felt that I owed this much to the Aussies. Well done mates.
Update. After using it for a couple of weeks I like it a lot and every time I use it I congratulate myself for buying it.
The price is forgotten but the quality remains and pleases me every time I touch it.
George Foreman GRP99 Next Generation Grill with Nonstick Removable Plates
- Indoor grill with 100-square-inch cooking surface and George Tough triple nonstick coating
- Patented sloped design channels grease away from food and into drip tray
- Control panel with LED display, variable temperature control, and easy-to-read digital timer
- Embedded heating elements; cool-touch handles; spatula included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures approximately 15 by 17 by 7-1/2 inches
Love to grill veggies on this! My husband and I both think vegetables taste better grilled than steaming, stir fry, or saute-ing. The clean-up is a breeze! It also came with 2 drip trays so I throw one in the dishwasher and am still able to use the grill (the plates are easy to clean and aren't as greasy as the drip trays). The gray, stainless color matches my stainless kitchen quite nicely. Yes, it's more expensive than others, but the low-maintenance factor really won me over!
Hamilton Beach 25331 Super Sear 100-Square-Inch Nonstick Indoor Searing Grill
- Indoor searing grill with digital display and adjustable temperature controls
- 100-square-inch cooking surface grills up to 4 burgers at a time
- Floating hinge accommodates thicker sandwiches or steaks; nonstick coating
- Quickly heats up to 500 degrees F; illuminated sear button; dishwasher-safe drip tray
- Measures approximately 14 by 13-4/5 by 7-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty
I had done research for days on the indoor grill series, it really was hard deciding what to get. This grill was perfect for us. Yeah it would have been nice to be able to afford the full sized Cuisinart because of the reversible plates, but for the price I paid I do not mind not having the removable plates. The directions are so simple. I love to cook and I enjoy making new creations, But I dont always have the time to heat up the outside grill. This particular grill has cooked everything through, and has a very easy clean up as long as you do it as directed. I have cooked beef, pork, chicken and fish so far on my unit, and everything tasted grilled but with out the smoked flavor. Perfect for my family of 4. I am completely satisfied and I am sure you would be too.
West Bend 6111 Heart Smart Indoor Grill, Black
- Ribbed grilling surface to drain grease
- Solid area to grill vegetables, pancakes or keeping grilled foods warm
- Virtually smokeless - add water to interior water level markings
- Dishwasher safe grill surface and drip tray
- Glass cover & heat resistant handles
This is an excellent grill. We have always grilled a lot outside but with Texas lowest temp lately being 105 degrees it is not really very fun to grill in this weather. I bought this being a little leary but I absolutely love it and the best part it is so much easier to clean then the outdoor grill. I have cooked chicken, pork chops, tiliapia and veggies so far on this grill. It has been wonderful and you even get the grill marks. My family loves the taste the food and it is nutrition because the fat drips into the drip pan. I highly recommend this grill. I will use all year around.
Sanyo HPS-SG3 200-Square-Inch Electric Indoor Barbeque Gril
- 1300-watt indoor barbeque grill with 200-square-inch nonstick cooking surface
- Adjustable temperature control with indicator light; cool-touch handles and base
- Dishwasher-safe drip pan catches run-off fat for healthier cooking
- Bilingual instruction manual and recipe guide included
- Measures 23-5/8 by 3-7/8 by 14-1/2 inches
I love this grill. I have used it to BBQ chicked as well as hamburgers. I have grilled zuchinni, sau
sausages, heck I use it almost every night. I live in an apartment and can't have an outdoor grill and this comes in very useful. It holds a whole chicken wit room left over for onions or peppers. It's easy to clean too.
George Foreman GR10ABW Champ Grill with Bun Warmer
- Great for grilling burgers, fish, vegetables
- Includes dishwasher-safe plastic drip tray and spatula
- Also includes bun warmer
- Patented grill grooves let oil run off while food is cooking
- Interior wipes clean easily
I received the grill for my birthday from my daughter. I was skeptical, to say the least, as I am with most items you see on infomercials. From the first time I used this grill I was very impressed. I use it daily and it meets all its claims. The meats I grill come out juicy and perfectly done. I grill frozen chicken breasts and they come out perfect everytime. When you start to grill, let the chicken in for about twenty seconds and then season. The seasoning stays on the chicken and within a very few minutes the chicken is done to perfection. Great product and I will be buying more for Christmas presents this year.