Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p Widescreen Video Calling and Recording
- H.264 HW encoding for faster, smoother HD experiences
- Carl Zeiss optics with premium 20-step AutoFocus
- Full HD 1080p video calling on Skype
- Full HD 1080p recordings and Fast upload to Facebook, Tweeter and YouTube
- High quality dual mic for stereo audio
- Tripod ready base
This webcam is a must have for any company looking for a great cost effective video conference option. We were able to use this to webcam an entire conference room of people to a remote location and it worked outstanding. We use the microphone built into the webcam and it picked up the people in the back of the room. Picture picked up everyone in the conference room, outstanding job Logitech, this worked (and still works) great!
Microsoft LifeCam Studio 1080p HD Webcam - Gray
- 1080p HD widescreen sensor - for superior sharpness and 16:9 image quality
- Auto Focus and Advanced high-precision glass lens optics
- TrueColor Technology - automatically delivers bright and colorful video, in virtually all lighting conditions
- ClearFrame Technology - for smooth, detailed video
- High-fidelity microphone - For more natural, detailed audio
Cam works amazingly! I was just looking for an upgrade from my worthless built in cam and this cam really does a great job! It looks high def and has a clear picture. I was worried the cam would take up too much RAM and freeze my computer or lag during video chats but I haven't had any problems on that even on my 3 year old laptop. Works great in dark light and also has a nice zoom feature in the LifeCam Settings thing that you can zoom while web chatting on MSN. The 1080p doesn't work without the required software but that's ok it still looks AMAZING! Worth the price!
Logitech HD Portable 1080p Webcam C615 with Autofocus
- Full 1080p HD video recording and fluid 720p HD video calling in 16:9 wide-screen
- Dazzling 8 MP photos
- Auto Focus for extreme close-ups
- 360-degree full motion rotational camera, fold-and-go portability and tripod-ready base
- Works with PC and Mac
I bought this webcam to replace a Logitech C910 that kept freezing in Skype. I normally buy top-of-the-line, so I was a bit hesitant to go "midrange". (I've also owned the Logitech 900, which I've held onto as a backup.)
The camera is working perfectly with Skype, and the image seems to be identical to the C910 (without the dreaded freezing!).
I like that I can use a tripod if desired. Camera seems to have a good build quality. Highly recommended.
Genius 120-degree Ultra Wide Angle Full HD Conference Webcam
- 120 Degree ultra wide angle lens
- 12MP interpolation photo
- Built-in high sensitive stereo microphone
- 1080p Full HD recording up to 30fps
- 1.5M extension USB cable
- Manual focus with glass lens
- Rotates 360 Degree
We are using this in an unusual place.... to watch our laser during production to ensure there are no fires. Standard cameras did not have a wide enough angle to view the entire bed. This camera works perfect in a harsh, smoky environment. If it can work close to a laser producing parts 8 hours a day it should be robust enough for everyday use. Beware that the focus is manual and you have to rotate the silver ring. It has a good depth of field so it should be fine for most applications.
Creative Live! Cam Connect HD 1080 Webcam
- Capture and share Full HD 1080p quality videos
- Communicate in crystal clear voice with the dual stereo microphones using CrystalVoice Technology
- Get detailed images and video easily with auto focus
- Enjoy 720p HD video chats with most major instant messaging services
- Live! Central 3 with integrated surveillance software to help you monitor your home, kids and business remotely from your mobile phone and PC
This is an upgrade for me. My old Creative product is still good but a lot has changed in five years! This model is superior both in photo quality and in the included software. And if I remember correctly, this one is at least $25 cheaper than my old one. If you have a desktop and haven't upgraded your video camera within the last few years, this one is worth the money.
Logitech BCC950 Conference Camera
- All-in-one design combines HD video with high-quality audio clarity
- Built-in, full duplex speakerphone and noise-cancelling microphone
- Omni-directional sound and echo cancellation audio
- Remote control and base button control options
- Up to 1080p HD and 30 fps
Pretty amazing camera, I like the remote control feature to be used in a group setting. Quality of the image is quite nice, very clear with the web platforms that I am using as well as a desktop based video app. This camera fully met my expectations and I have purchased two so far and a few colleagues also want and have purchased as well. Can function well as a personal webcam also.I was worried that the pedistal would be too flimsy, but in an office setting is adquate. I mostly use the camera docked in the carrier and place the cam higher on my Plasma in any case! I am very satisfied.One of our IT guys has one in the server room to remotely monitor equipment!
HP Webcam HD-4110 - 1080P Autofocus Widescreen Webcam
- Full 1080P (Video record at up to 1920 x 1080); Widescreen 16 x 9 means you get everyone in the picture; Directional digital microphone -filters out unwanted background noise
- Built in adaptive lighting automatically adjusts for changing light conditions; Automatic white balance assures accurate true to life color; Autofocus to keep your image sharp and clear
- Compatibility: Works web chat services with the 4 most recognized instant messaging services in the world - AIM, Skype, Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger; USB 2.0 high-speed certified
- Three quick launch buttons: IM button - programmable to launch your favorite supported IM solution, Snap shot button to take photos, Video launch button to record video and then upload to YouTube with one click.
- System Requirements: Intel Dual Core with 1.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 4000+ equivalent processor or faster & 1GB RAM; Windows7/ Vista / XP with SP2 (32 or 64 bit); 230 MB Free hard drive space for software; CD-ROM drive; USB 2.0 port
Awesome deal when I bought it for a great webcam. It is high quality, 1080p I believe, and has a nice bit of software that goes with it to make it fun to video chat w/ people. Also has a good auto-zoom and focus function.
I would definitely recommend.
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910
- Full HD 1080p video recording and smooth HD 720p video calling with Logitech Fluid CrystalTM Technology; 1-click video uploading to Facebook and YouTube
- Fluid HD 720p video calling with Logitech More HD Technology
- 5 MP HD sensor, precision Carl Zeiss lens, autofocus and intelligent auto light correction for crystal clear video and brilliant 10 MP photos
- Dual built-in noise-cancelling mics let friends hear you in rich, clear HD-quality stereo
- Works with Logitech VidTM HD, SkypeTM, Yahoo Messenger, Microsoft LiveTM Messenger
I do not think you can go wrong with the C910. Set up was less then 5 minutes from box to working using Windows 7.
Works great with every server I have tried including Skype. The sound quality is excellent. Still pictures are at least as good as My Samsung 12MP camera and Videos are clear under any lighting conditions and change automaticly. Video quality is outstanding for a product in this price range.
The cord length is niether to long nor to short for Desktop use. Another thing, many reviews have addressed is the need for a clamp to hold the C910 to your monitor or laptop securely. Reading the instructions and just a little effort will show the design of the C910 will hold it on your desktop or laptop just fine, using the design properly is the key.
I think you will enjoy this product and as with all Logitech products I own I find it to be well made and highly functional.
RocketfishTM HD Webcam Pro 1080P
- Still image resolution up to 12.0MP: For clarity. Captures high-definition video with 1920 x 1080 resolution at 30 fps for clear, detailed images. Also features 3.0MP video streaming.
- Backside illumination (BSI) technology: Allows for clear, detailed footage even in low light.
- Autofocus lens: For clear images even up close.
- Dual microphones: With beamforming technology for crystal-clear conversations.
- Rocketfish Live! Central software
- USB 2.0 interface: For fast, easy connectivity. Compatible with PC and Mac.
I am really impressed by this 😮
Simple Plug-N-Play install.
the sound quality is amazing the Dual-Microphones really make the sound clarity nice.
The video is perfectly clear too. Haven't tried out the picture quality. but it should be 4x better. im amazed at how good this thing is for $20. i had a $60 webcam before and i regret not just buying 3 of these now xD.
Also the mounting stand is really nice and versatile. You can have it stand itself on the desk, hang it on your monitor, and the rubber grips keep it from slipping (granted you can figure out how to position it so the wire isn't pulling it, as with all webcams.)
Honestly i don't think i could find, or need a better webcam than this for under 70$. if your comparing in its price range its unquestionably the best.
Will update if i find any issues 🙂
A4Tech Full HD 1080p Webcam with Built-in Microphone
- Image sensor: 1080p full HD
- Video quality: up to 2 megapixels and 30 fps recording
- Image quality: 16 megapixels (4608x3456)
This camera has great quality images. perfect for skypy, Not sure what people are complaining about.
It is inexpensive and delivers a great picture, over all is a great buy.