Syma S109G Apache AH-64 3.5-Channels Mini Indoor Helicopter
- Full 3 channels: up, down, left, right, forward, and backward
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Flies in 6 different directions
- Has a 10 meter control distance
- Comes with toy specific battery
I gave the Syma S109G to my five-year-old son for his birthday, and it has been loads of fun for the last month. The first flight was unfortunate, as the helicopter shot straight to the ceiling, smashing a lightbulb. I don't blame that on the helicopter or my son (I was at the controls). Since reading the instructions, the copter has been very steady and easy to control. Despite multiple crashes, nothing has broken yet. You can expect about six continuous minutes of flight on a 40-minute charge. That sounds short, but we take it off and land it over and over and over before running out of battery. We've had fun landing the helicopter on people's hands. The dog loves chasing the lights on the copter. Overall, it's been a blast. If you do end up getting this helicopter, check out the hysterical warning on the blades
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand!Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter.No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and Frequencies May Vary. We have Red & Yellow color.
- Full 3 Channels : Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length : Approx. 7.5 Inches.Width : Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors).Height : Approx. 3.8 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.Suitable for ages 14+.Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
I bought this toy to pass the time on our ship's deployment. I have been using this product in a very hostile enviroment. It has been used in a moderate sized all metal room with sharp angles everywhere. I have crashed it almost everyway possible and it still flys like a champ. the rotors are dented but still flys fine. the plastic body coverings are broken from the mounts but sill stay on the metal frame. This is a great product for inside use and with the metal frame it is hard to break it. A friend of mine wanted to save 10 dollars so he bought an all plastic one and it was broken within a day.This product is well worth the money and it is easy to learn to fly.
JXD 4 Ch Indoor Infrared RC Gyroscope Helicopter "Drift King"
- 4 Ch infrared remote control
- 2 speeds forward
- Turn light on and off with a button on the remote
- 2 main blades, tail blade and connector buckle
- Transmitter requires 6 AA Batteries, not included
This helicopter is awesome! Great price for a 4 channel. It is as stable as the S107 but has more power. Being able to drift left and right, like a real helicopter, is cool. Having 4 channels it is more challenging to fly than the S107, but more fun in my opinion. The transmitter defaults to mode 4 but by holding down both the light and accel buttons when you turn the transmitter on then releasing the buttons and quickly give full throtle and then back to zero throttle then turn on the helicopter and the transmitter will be mode 2 (the most common mode for flying helicopters in the U.S.). It is durable too. The landing skids are heavy duty and can take a drop, unlike some of the cheap plastic skids on other helicopters. I am very happy with the Drift King.
Coast Guard Rescue RC 3.5CH Gyro Helicopter
- Built-in Electric Gyroscope System for simplest control and extreme stability
- 4-in-1 infrared receiver: Gyro, ESC, Mixer, Receiver
- Adjustable Trim Control
- Omni-directional fight: Ascending, descending, turn left, turn right, forward & backward
- Color & Frequency may vary
I love this little copter! It flies extremely well (even better than the Syma S107 I own!) It really excels at hovering in place, it's much easier to keep this copter in control than the others I have flown. I wish it had more options for colors, as I would like to buy more than one of these. The durability is pretty good, considering the number of times I have crashed it... but I have managed to break a chopper blade on it. Fortunately it was the tail rotor and it comes with a replacement. Overall a great toy!
Helizone Combat Fighter 3.5 Channel Gyro Missile Shooting RC Helicopter
- 3.5 Channel Gyro RC Helicopter
- Missile Shooting Capabilities - 2 Missiles
- Speed Acceleration
- Missile Targets and Extra Missiles
After having an interest in remote controls for a long time, and trying my friends remote helis out, I decided to purchase one for my daughter and I to enjoy. I didn't want a large sized high priced advanced chopper to start with, so I thought this mid size with missle firing capability would be cool. We received the heli, charged it up, synced the remote and chopper and after a few crashes we kind of got the hang of it. What a blast. The heli manuevered really well backward and forward, the throttle control took a little bit to get used to. Overall a durable little copter. Charge only lasts about 5- 7 minutes, but leaves you looking forward to the next time. Thx Chris
Viefly 3 Channel RC Military Gyro Mini Indoor Helicopter
- Built-in GYRO for beginners
- Perfect RC Helicopter for Beginners
- Charge Time: 30-45 minutes, Flight Duration: 8-12 minutes
This helicopter is one of the best ones Ive received to date. It handles like a dream and the lights are a great touch. Instead of having a few lights in front or on the underbelly, it has a string of lights going straight down the tail to the tail rotor. It looks awesome. Its pretty fast too and Im very pleased with this heli.
I would rate it with the top 1 or 2 that I have flown so far.
Syma New S022 Big CH-47 Chinook 3 Channels RC Helicopter
- Full Function 3 Channels Remote Controlled.Intelligent RC System.Up, Down, Left, Right , Forward and Backward.
- Altitude & Rotor Speed Control and stable hover.7.4V 800mAh Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery .Real Helicopter Performance .
- Flight Stabilizing System with adjustable trimming control .A 45 minutes charge equal to 8-12 minutes flight
- Flight Range: up to 100 ft radius control range .Length: Approx. 18.1 Inches .Height: Approx. 7.1 Inches
- ROHS and CE Approval .Suitable for Indoor flight or outdoor with NO wind .Suitable for Children 14+ ages.
Got this copter last Friday, Sunday I was outside flying and lost control. This copter does not do well with wind. The airframe is extremely light. However, it can take a hit pretty well. The copter fell into the pool of my apartment complex and promptly sank to the bottom. Took me a few minutes to fish it out and even longer to remove the battery. I allowed the chopper to dry for about 6 hours in a sunny window. Reinstalled the battery and wouldn't ya know it. Flew like it was right out of the box again. Lights still work and everything! Excellent durable toy. You will have to search other sources for spare parts thou they are easy enough to find.
U809 Cobra Missile Launching 3.5 channel RC Helicopter Gyroscope
- Built in Gyroscope for extreme stability and precision (Grey or Camo)
- Two missile launchers (left/right release buttons)
- TURBO MODE: allows helicopter to acceleration in speed
- Vehicle: 3.7V 160mah Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Full movement controll: Up, down, left, right, forward, backwards, Two missile launchers (left/right release buttons)
This helicopter rocks! My 10 year old son has wrecked two others, which were heavy and cheap, and the U809 was recommended, so we tried one more time...and boy did it pay off! It is lightweight and springs back crash after crash. It is not easy (recommended age is 12 and up) and takes persistence begin to master. Well worth the money. I would strongly stick to the age recommended, as even his friends don't have the skills to use it. This is the heartiest and best flying helicopter I have ever seen.
RC Toys Village Dh 9074 Model 3.5 Channel Metal Gyro Helicopter
- Full Function 3 Channels Remote Controlled with Gyro.Intelligent RC System.
- Up, Down, Left, Right , Forward, Backward, Low Speed & High Speed.Ready-To-Fly straight out of the box. With Flashing lights (on balance bar) during flight.
- 3.7V 800mAh Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery (for Helicopter) Colors & Frequencies May Vary.
- Charging time: 90 minutes.Approximately 8-12 minutes flight time (depends on how you fly).Flight Range Approx. 100 ft.
I started flying RC helicopters with a 400 class 6 channel. OUCH! I eventually learned to fly pretty well, after hundreds of dollars and hours up hours, ending up with a T-Rex 450 with upgraded everything. Eventually I sold it all because I realized I wasn't enjoying myself so much because of the fear of crashing - which was almost always expensive. Then I got a palm-sized 3 channel heli (not this one) and found fun again. So I bought my daughter this heli... and WOW! Am I impressed!!! This heli is much quieter than the competition, even quieter than my palm sized one, which is half the size of this one! And the gyro on this thing is as good as the very expensive one I had on my T-Rex! Yet it is very light and durable, despite its size (half way between palm sized and 450 size). I landed it in my lap - the blades hit my torso and I felt zero pain. That's safe! A 450 would have sliced my gut open and... well, it would have been a trip to the hospital to say the least.
Air Hogs - Heli Replay
- Gyroscopic Stabilized Flight Technology
- Compatible with Remote Control and Smartphones
- FLIGHT MEMORY Records your Flight Path and Plays it Back
- FREE Flight Control Application Download
- Includes: 1 3-Channel Helicopter with Gyro, 1 Remote Control Transmitter / Charger, 1 Smart Device IR Transmitter With Batteries pre-installed, 1 IR Transmitter Holster, 1 Rotor Removal Tool, 2 Spare Tail Rotors, 1 User Instruction Guide
This helicopter is so much fun! We made sure the ceiling fan was off before we started playing, but it took quite some time to get the knack of the controls. We didn't use the phone app, so I can't comment on that. The toy itself is really light, but it's pretty durable. We crashed it alot and it's not broken. There are two spare tail rotors included though we haven't needed them yet. The battery life is the only thing that I can say I wish was better - it lasts about ten minutes on a full charge. But being a small toy and doing what it does, I can understand why'd we blow through it pretty quickly A lot of fun is to be had by this toy - my teenage son and husband have had an absolute blast with it!