Ramsond 100 Watt 100w W Monocrystalline Photovoltaic PV Solar Panel Module 12V Battery Charging
- 100 Watt Monocrystalline Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Panel - Nominal Output Voltage 12V - Grade A Solar Cells - 17% efficiency ***FREE SHIPPING***
- Maximum/Peak Voltage (Vmp): 18.5 V
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.7 V
- Maximum/Peak Current (Imp): 5.41 A
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.55
I bought one of these panels to build a backup power system for my home in case of power outages. I received the panel within just a couple days (ahead of the projected delivery date), and it was packed extremely well. When I inspected the panel I found it to be sturdy and well built. I was very happy with my purchase and intended to buy two more in a short time. Then I received a call from the company just to ask me about the product and make sure I was satisfied. The gentleman I spoke with was very courteous and polite and explained a lot to me for future reference. I really like that I'm dealing with a company that takes pride in their product, stands behind the quality of their work and cares about their customers!
Instapark NEW All Black 50W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel
- Maximum Power Voltage: 17.5V; Open Circuit Voltage: 22V; Maximum Power Current: 2.86A
- Cable lengths : 3'
- Product Dimensions: 25 X 1.5 X 21.5 inches; 21 pounds
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use, and more
- Monocrystalline solar charging kit provides up to 50 watts of clean, free, renewable power
I use a deep-cycle battery at Burning Man to run low-power music and lighting in a small camp, and to keep a phone and iPod charged. The 50W panel had my battery topped up by 10:30 each morning, though I must admit the conditions for solar power are perfect out there. Haven't yet tested it in cloudy skies. Very uniform look to the manufacturing of the solar cells and their connections, appears well made, and the aluminum frame is sturdy and about an inch wide. Overall the panel is exactly what I wanted for my needs and gives me some freedom to use more power if needed in the future. Came with the factory leads/connectors, so I was glad I also bought a set of male/female connectors at the same time to allow me to make a transmission wire to connect up to the panel readily. Panel came as described, well-packaged for shipping, arrived promptly with 2-day shipping.
HQRP 12W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 12 Watt
- HQRP® 12W (size of 10W) Solar Panel plus HQRP® UV Chain / UV Radiation Health Tester;
- Maximum Power Voltage:17.2V;Open Circuit Voltage:21.6V; Maximum Power Current: 0.7A;
- Short Circuit Current: 0.8A; Dimensions: 396x289x23 mm; High-efficient solar cells construction;
- Light anodized aluminum frame; Junction box is protected by silicone from ingress of moisture.
- 1 Year Full Quality Warranty! 10 Years Limited Power Performance Warranty.
I was interested in putting together a solar rechargeable 12 volt portable battery system, partly for experimentation, partly practical (with an 800 watt inverter it can power a couple lights and other electrical devices for quite a while during a power outage). I purchased the HQRP 12 Watt solar panel based on another Amazon review and I am very pleased with its performance. It came with bare wire ends which was fine as it allows me several options for connections. It would be easy to order several more and connect in series should I need more charging power. The 12 Watt capacity takes about 3-4 days of full sunlight to recharge a 12 volt 30 ah battery.
This appears to be a high quality item well worth its price.
HQRP 50W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 50 Watt 12 Volt in Anodized Aluminum Frame 10 Years Limited Power Warranty
- HQRP Solar Panel Rated Power: 50W; Maximum Power Voltage: 17.2V; Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V; Maximum Power Current: 2.91A;
- Short Circuit Current: 3.23A; Dimensions: 748x536x35 mm; High-efficient solar cells construction;
- High-efficient solar cells construction; Light anodized aluminum frame; Junction box is protected by silicone from ingress of moisture.
- 1 Year Full Quality Warranty! 5 years limited power warranty: designed to produce over 90% of rated power.
- plus HQRP® UV Chain / UV Radiation Health Tester;
I'm impressed with the frame, tempered glass, and sealed electronics of this panel. Furthermore, I am pleasantly surprised with the performance of this panel in not-so-bright light conditions. Very solid design, and I found that the output was not terribly sensitive to being installed at sub-optimum angles relative to the sun. I'll be adding more of this exact product to an array, over the next year or two. Advice: Plan ahead and get a larger-than-you-need Charge Controller, so that you have the option of adding more panels later on. Note: The shipper requries In-Person signatures for delivery, and I ended up having to take a day off of work to be able to be home for the delivery. FedEx was (understandably so) *very* strict about enforcing the shipper's policy, in this regard.
Instapark NEW All Black 130W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel
- Maximum Power Voltage: 17.5V; Open Circuit Voltage: 22V; Maximum Power Current: 7.98A
- Multiple-module system can be put together with built-in MC-4 connectors
- Product Dimensions: 58.5 X 1.5 X 26.5 inches; 25.5 pounds
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use, and more
- Monocrystalline solar charging kit provides up to 130 watts of clean, free, renewable power
I have bought a half dozen of these panels over the past eight months. The quality seems to be as good as most other panels I have looked at and the price is fair. What impressed me was how well they work. They easily put out the rated power on sunny days and even on cloudy days they still work reasonably well. I am using them as an off grid backup power supply. I want to end this project with a total of twelve panels before the end of the year. The only thing that concerned me was the lack any mention of a warranty. Still, I would recommend these panels. They are working great for me.
Sunforce 50033 15-Watt Solar Charging Kit
- Amorphous solar charging kit provides up to 15 Watts of clean, free, renewable power
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use and more!
- Made of durable ABS plastic and amorphous solar cells
- Weatherproof, durable solar panels can withstand impacts from hailstones travelling 50 miles-per-hour; amorphous solar panel works in all daylight conditions-even in the shade!
- Kit includes: one 15 Watt amorphous solar panel, a 7 Amp solar charge controller, 12 ft. of wire, CLA adapter and battery clamps for easy installation
This is the second sunforce panel that I have purchased. I mounted one on the roof of my 5th wheel trailer late last summer. While I was happy with it, I decided to add the second panel on a pivoting base to give me more charging power. The two panels keep my batteries (2- 6 volt camper batteries) fully charged for the month that the camper was in the mountains of wyoming. Other panels may be more powerful, but their price is much higher than this unit.
LiteFuze 30W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 30 Watt - High-Efficiency
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 30W
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 17.4V, Current at Pmax (Imp): 1.72A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V, Short Circuit Current (Isc): 1.89A
- Weight 7.7 lbs, Size: 21.26" x 16.54" x 1"
- Durable Heavy Duty Long Lasting Frame
I bought this panel to charge a 35ah battery to run a 1000 watt inverter. The panel works well and does charge the battery, but make sure you are aware that it will take a while to charge a fully discharged battery to full (several days of bright sunshine). It does work extremely well as a trickle charger or to maintain a fully charged battery. Overall, I have no complaints and am satified with the panel.
Sunforce 50048 60-Watt Solar Charging Kit
- Amorphous solar charging kit provides up to 60 watts of clean, free, renewable power
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use
- Weatherproof, durable solar panels can withstand impacts from hailstones travelling 50 miles-per-hour
- Built-in blocking diode helps protect against battery discharge at night
- Complete kit includes four 15W amorphous solar panels, a PVC mounting frame, a 7-amp charge controller, 200-watt inverter, and wiring/connection cables
I describe myself as a non-impulse buyer. I studied solar panels for about 2 months before I purchased this unit. In my application it works great. I have a cabin that runs off-grid with batteries and a generator. I spend every weekend at the the cabin and enjoy most of the luxuries of home (lights, tv, and microwave). I use this panel mainly for TV and lights without compromising my comfort. The only way I can do this is by having ample batteries. After all my studying and research that is the key, having enough energy storage.
This panel or panels are great, simply put. Buy a large inverter and a good bank of batteries, you will be very happy.
Solartech SPM085P-TS 85-Watt 12-Volt Polycrystalline PV Solar Panel
- High powered 85W multicrystalline solar panel
- Max Voltage 17.9V
- Max Amperage 4.84A
- 39.9 in x 26.3 in x .7 in
- 10 year limited warranty 90% of power, 25 year warranty 80% of power ouput
I received the ordered Solar panel today , but did not order the MC4 wire connections, thinking they came with the panel. Please advise how to order the connecting wires for the solar panel model SPM085P ,to make the connection to the charge controller. Also I like to order the brackets to attech the panel to the roof .Thanks Egbert Janssen.
Unisolar 128 Watt Flexible Solar Panel PV Laminate
- Easiest to install Peel & stick. Felxible rolable easy to carry around.
- Better performance in low light or hot climate comparing silicon panels.
- Durable: solar roofing systems using our technology have achieved wind ratings >185 MPH. Glass-free modules mean you don't have to worry about breakage due to hail or vandalism.
- Lightweight: laminates weigh less than one pound per square foot, with no point loads or increased wind loading, can be installed without costly structural roof reinforcements.
- Home Remote Cabnin RV Boat or Off grid Applications. Made in USA.
I have a metal roof covered with these on a mountain top for a radio repeater site located over 8,000 foot elevation. They have been there over 10 years and work as good as they ever have. They are exposed to 100+mph winds and although the roof is over 23 foot tall, sometimes they get covered in snow. They work in all kinds of conditions. A great product.