Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer- 5500
- Twin Gear - Two Stage Juicer
- Surgical Stainless Steel Parts
- Easy to Clean
- 10 years Warranty on both motors and parts (excluding "Wear & Tear" items)
- 3 HP - 86 RPM
Price:1 150-1 200
I used my all stainless steel Angel juicer (low rpm 82rpm) compared to the breville (lots of plastic that started to cloud after a few times) and (very high rpm like 4000 to 6000 I think I remember hearing), for the first time this morning and it was like night and day. The quality and quantity of the juice from the angel far exceeded my expectations. However, I was concerned about the cleaning that the one person described as a huge deal. I found it easier than the breville, and using the brush cleaned it up in a few minutes so I dont know what the heck the other person was talking about. I had bought a Breville after watching "Fat,Sick and nearly Dead" (great documentary that inspired me tremendously) but I wish I had not bought the Breville because now that I understand the differences better, I would never had bought it and I kinda feel guilty giving it to my mom even for free because the quality and quantity of the juice seems inferior in my opinion based on what I have tasted and seen and it will cost more in money and health in the long run. The angel is definitely worth the money; however, if you can't afford one or don't want to spend the money, then I think you'd be better off just eating your fruits and vegetables rather than wasting money on making inferior quality juice. A couple of European guys did an amazing video on youtube comparing the angel vs the omega vert, and another guy did a comparison between omega vert vs Breville. Summary, the omega vert blew away the Breville especially the tomato demo, and angel blew away the omega vert. I promise this is my honest opinion and have no connections to any of these manufacturers.
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4" in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
My wife and I have owned and used just about every juicer on the market in the last 15 years, including a $1200 commerical juicer. There is no comparison between those juicers and the Breville 800, it is absolutely the best juicer we have ever used, produces incredible juice in seconds, easy to clean, quiet for a juicer, and the quality of construction and materials is excellent. I'm sure we will be using the Breville for years to come. I would definitely recommend this juicer if you want a quality product.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer
- Easy-to-use masticating juicer with powerful commercial motor
- Low speed of 80 RPMs; no foaming, clogging, or heat build-up with 110 volt
- High juice yield; auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing
- Dual-stage juicing system; quiet operation; UL- and cUL-approved
- Measures 14-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches; 15-year warranty
After using a centrifugal Juicer "Juicemann Jr" for over a year I decided to upgrade to the Omega 8006, basically because the masticating process is much gentler on the juice, much less damaging then centrifugal Juicers, more nutritious and much better tasting. I received my Omega 8006 about a month ago and I have been juicing twice a day ever since I got it, and I absolutely love it, it juices all kind of Veggies and leafy greens such as Spinach, Parsley and Kale with ease, and the pulp is very dry compared to my centrifugal Juicer, which btw is now in storage. On the other hand, Fruits tend to give a more pulpier juice, which you can further filter with the strainer that comes with it the Juicer, but I personally like it the way it comes out, I want the whole goodness of the Fruit.
The Omega Juicer has certainly met my expectations, it is easy to take apart, and cleaning up takes less than 5 minutes, and you can juice while a baby is sleeping in the same room, it's so quiet.
The only negative comment I have is that Customer Service could improve quite a bit in the knowledge they have in the Product they are selling, friendliness and courtesy.
Overall, I highly recommend this Juicer, it's worth every penny spent.
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
- Heavy-duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly
- 700-watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction
- Extra-large 3-inch centered feed tube; stainless-steel micro-mesh filter
- Dishwasher-safe parts; custom cleaning brush included
- Measures 9-1/2 by 8-3/4 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty
I have previously disliked all the juicers I had used, including some highly advertised on the Web and TV. I have used the Breville juicer daily almost for the last year. It juices vegetables and fruit quickly and efficiently and what is best, it cleans in a jiffy, by hand in just seven minutes, probably a couple of minutes to load in into a dish washer. I highly recommend it.
Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer
- 900-watt stainless-steel juice extractor with 5 speeds
- Speeds range from 6500 rpm to 12500 rpm for maximum extraction
- 3-inch circular feed tube; backlit control panel; dishwasher-safe parts
- Juice jug and froth separator, detachable spout, and cleaning brush included
- Measures 16-4/5 by 15-1/2 by 10-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
I picked up the Breville Ikon 900-watt juicer about six weeks ago and I've never been happier with a household appliance in all my life. It's easy to use, quick to clean, and I've never been so excited to eat fruits and vegetables. The owners manual is written well and offers several juicing recipes to get you started right away. I was juicing my first items just a few minutes after opening the box. I doubled my overall energy in just a matter of a few days after I started juicing with the Breville Ikon. It's Perfect for guys (and gals) like me, who never make the time to eat the necessary amount of fruits and vegetables. Again, I just couldn't be happier with this machine. Happy Juicing!
Omega VRT330HD Heavy Duty Vert Juicer
- Low speed vertical masticating juicer
- Heavy duty auger
- Fine and coarse screens
- Auto cleaning system
- Ul household and commercial approval
So far this juicer has been working great for me. Very little pulp comes out and juice is delicious. The juice itself is slightly pulpy but I think that is just the nature of a masticating juicer. I would recommend chopping long things up (like kale stems and even carrots) - because if you don't they can get wound around the auger and that can jam it. Once I figured that out it doesn't jam at all. Great product, highly recommend it, and the small footprint is a really good thing, I'm so glad I didn't get one that would have taken up more space. I watched a video that seemed to imply this juicer is good at making nut milk, but actually I find that doing it the old fashioned way, blending nuts in the vitamix and squeezing through a nut bag, still has the best results. Oh well. I'm still thrilled I bought this, even though part of the reason I bought it was because I thought I would be using it to make nut milk...
Champion Juicer G5-PG710
- Heavy Duty Juicer for Fruits and Vegetables
- Includes - Instruction Manual, Juicing Screen, Sieve, Blank Screen, & Tamper
- Large 1.75" Diameter Feed Tube
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty (1 Year on cutter blade and screens)
I got my Champion about four years ago and it's still going strong. Before this I tried a couple of other juicers, but didn't get much more than a year out of them: they were flimsy and/or not productive. The Champion motor is powerful and the blades are sharp as the day I picked it up from the store. One reviewer was disappointed with the amount of juice extracted and claims that much of it was wasted in the pulp: that's why should run the pulp through the machine! I take the pulp and run it back through and I get twice the amount of juice. Apple and pear are easy with a fruit slicer. Vegetables like carot and celery are super easy. The machine also comes with a great little recipe book- try them out! This product has probably added years to my life. I'm grateful for having it in my life.
Mehu-Liisa 10 Liter Stainless Steel Steam Juicer
- Mehu-Liisa is made of 18/10 professional gauge stainless steel. - Made in Finland
- Includes a 10.5 Qt. Steamer Insert, 4.23 Qt. Water Pot, Silicon Tube, S/S Clamp, & lid.
- Extract 100% pure, delicious juice from fruits and berries and steam cook complete meals
- Comes with a Recipe Book - Steam Pan 4.5H x 11.0W; Steam Pan 7.0"H x 11.0"W
- 10-year Manufactures warranty on all steel parts
This juicer works great and holds a lot of fruit. I used my moms previous to this one. Hers was from finland as well and is about 15-20 years old. The Mehu-liisa performed just as well. It holds more and seems just as high quality if not better.
I did not want a juicer made in china. So I was happy to find this one. I was nervous about the review some one gave about it being so thin and denting. However now that I have this, it is not a concern at all. It seems to be excellent quality and not any thinner than my moms.
Kuvings Silent Upright Masticating Juicer
- Low speed masticating technology ? Minimizes oxidation and preserves healthy nutrients.
- Quiet operation ? 240 watt Motor operates quietly at 80 rpm and minimizes the noise level (40-50 dB)
- BPA free components - Juicing bowl and juice cup are made with Eastman Tritan?
- Two-step safety start system ? Ensures proper assembly and safe operation
- Patented cleaning tool for easy clean-up and 10 Year Warranty
After watching documentary for losing weight and curing chronicle illness by juice diet, me and my husband decided to try the diet and were searching a good juicer which can be compact to fit in our small kitchen closet, also gives less noise and less pulp in juice.
We have studied across many brands, models and watching YouTube. Finally found Kuvings Silent Upright Masticating Juicer. This juicer has nice and beautiful look and doesn't have blade, but has auger which looks like big earth drill and rolls it slowly to crush and squeeze. Also small and cute. This is much quiet and gives almost no bit or pulp in juice. Also it doesn't much heat up even during long time use, so it continuously gives cool and fresh juice. But there is one more thing I'm so amazed is that it has reverse mode to release any stuck easily and start juicing again. I'm enjoying using this juicer and highly suggest this for daily juicer. also it gives out dry pulp quick, so no clog ever during running it and it doesn't miss any juice. LOVE IT!
New Hurom Slow Juicer Model HU-100
- Easy to use and easy to clean with minimal parts and no sharp blades
- Compact, lightweight, and silent
- Energy-efficient: Uses only 150 W of energy
- Durable: Motor comes with a strong 10 year warranty
- Includes "100 Gourmet Recipes for the Slow Juicer" recipe book, a $14.99 value!
This juicer was purchased to replace my less productive, with less output one that I wasn't happy with. Am I ever glad that I spent the money on it! There are so many things that I truly love about it! It produces a lot more juice from my previous juicer, is easy to operate, cleanup is a breeze, especially if it's done right after juicing, it's a great deal quieter and I can store it down in a storage cabinet for the next use. I have never had to use the push attachment, since veggies go in easy and get pulverized quite well...I've used it for pineapple, squash, eggplant, celery, cucumber, apple, kale, swiss chard, tomatoes and fresh ginger, with ease just to name a few, with fabulous results! I highly recommend it especially for daily use!