Eureka Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B
- Strong 5.5 amp suction with stretch hose cleans cars, upholstery, stairs
- 1 motor powers the revolving brush, second motor for suction
- Onboard crevice tool; Riser Visor for carpeted stairs
- Bagless filter and clear dust cup clean easily
- Weighs 5 pounds; 20-foot cord wraps for storage
Wow! This thing REALLY works! I could not believe what nastiness this thing picked up immediately AFTER I vacuumed with my Dirt Devil Vacuum! There was so much dust/dirt that the Eureka picked up that I got on my hands and knees and "hand-vacuumed" my entire room! It was amazing! I am so impressed with this tiny guy that I'm buying one for my mom! This is great for the couch and dusty furniture!
And I love how it plugs in and doesn't "charge" on batteries. All of those rechargable vacuums use their power by one year. I love the long cord and the power this baby has! I love love love it!
Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac, PHV1810
- Cordless 2-speed handheld vacuum cleaner that's Smaller, quieter and easier to clean than original model
- 18 volts of power and high performance motor with cyclonic action
- On-board brush and extendable crevice tool--no loose accessories
- Removable, washable dirt bowl and filters; LED charging indicator light
- Innovative design folds in half for storage; 2-year limited warranty
I bought this item because I recently added 2 kittens to my household making it a total of 3 cats in the house. I had to go from sweeping the litter box area once a week to daily and I was just getting tired of it. The 1810 model has lots of power to suck up the crystals and the adjustable head with long slim nose makes it easy to get between the litter box and the wall and on the other side the dryer. In fact it even gets the crystals that have slid just under the dryer. It is a bit heavy, but if you don't use it for 30 minutes you really won't notice it much. We did see some loose powder escape when folding the device back up but we just empty it now prior to folding up for storage. I need to dump it out after every use anyway because if I didn't I'm sure that the litter crystals would start to smell bad.
Dirt Devil AccuCharge 15.6 Volt Cordless Hand Vac
- AccuCharge Technology: Longer battery life, charges 2X faster, utilizes 70% less energy
- Powerful 15.6 volts of suction power
- Cordless rechargeable convenience
- ENERGY STAR qualified battery charger
- Quick Flip Crevice tool on board.
We have used this hand vac for over a month and haven't come across any difficulties using it. We have installed the charger on our wall and are getting used to releasing it from the charger because unlike the Dust Buster, this unit needs to be pulled straight out. Like the manufacturer' claim, it is a powerful vac and yes it does seem to be a bit more noisy than the Dust Buster. All in all for a limited time that we used it, we are pleased with it and would recommend to others. We bought this from Amazon and did not have to pay for shipping.
Black & Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
- Rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces
- 50% more reach than the previous Dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility
- Brush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplace
- Wide mouth design means this vac can effortlessly scoop up large debris
- Cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong
I bought the purple version of this hand vac and it is the 12volt version...definitely recommend. The 12 volts definitely are powerful...more powerful than my older 14 volt. I like the concentrated suction stem. The purple one is the less expensive version and doesn't come with a brush attachment. We bought it from walmart for 29.99. so this one probably is just as great if not better! Buy this one if you want attachments, but if you want just the vacuum, the purple one is really great too.
BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
- Measures approximately 10 by 5 by 8-inch; 1-year limited warranty.
- Dirt container; washable hepa media filter and filter screen
- Easy-grip handle; fingertip-access on/off switch; cord wrap
- Interchangeable hard nozzle and flexible rubber contour nozzle
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
With 7 cats I'm willing to try anything!! I was SUPER pleased with this little number. On arrival I went around to all my childrens favorite hang outs. The rubber tip is just what the doctor ordered! I cleaned all the toys, pillows, furniture, ect. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!! I have to say I was in the process of getting a Dyson hand held at the tune of $200+, but after reading a review on this I thought I'd give this a try first. Great LONG cord too!
Karcher Cordless Window & Flat Surface Wet Vac
- German Engineered
- Cordless, portable wet vac for cleaning windows and other flat surfaces
- Easy to use--simply spray solution of choice and vacuum
- Double-layered 11" neoprene blades provide edge-to-edge suction
- Ergonomic, lightweight design; 3.5-ounce fluid reservoir; rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Many times I have fallen victim to exaggerated claims about a product and have usually been disappointed to the point of even sending them back for a refund the very next day. The Karcher WV50 is not one of those products. This little beauty does exactly what it says on the box and in the commercials. Show me another man like myself who suddenly gets excited about cleaning all the many monster windows in the house and I'll show you a man whose wife was smart enough to get him a Karcher WV50. I figure it has cut my window cleaning time by at least 75%. I could and would have made my own commercial about this thing. It's very rare that a product does the job better than the advert writers claim it does. This is one of those.
Hoover Platinum LINX Pet Cordless Hand Vacuum, BH50030
- Removes stubborn pet hair* with the freedom of no cord. *Per ASTM F2609.
- Features a Lithium-Ion interchangeable battery that provides fade free power.
- 25 degree pivot design nozzle offers easy maneuverability.
- Pet Upholstery Tool that offers a three blade design for pet hair pick-up.
- Ability to clean delicate surfaces with the Deluxe Dusting Brush.
As an owner of the same Hoover brand LINX model stick vacuum (which is also excellent), I had no problem buying this hand model when my old B&D bit the dust due to a no-longer-rechargeable built-in NiCd battery. The removable,18 volt Lithium battery power packs in these vacuums are great. Long run time, lots of power and quick to charge in their separate charger. You can buy additional batteries also. The two main problems with other hand vacuums is a built-in, non-replaceable battery and lack of power/run-time. All of these issues are solved with this Hoover LINX vacuum. The 18 volts is really strong.
This hand vacuum "does the job" with or without the rotating brush head. My wife used it on the carpeted stairs using the brush head and was impressed by the job it did. It has her 5 star approval.
Buy this model as it has the rotating brush pet head as well as a standard nozzle.
Black & Decker FHV1200 Flex Vac Cordless Ultra-Compact Vacuum Cleaner
- Ultra-compact, cordless vacuum cleaner with high-performance motor
- 4-foot flexible hose, long crevice tool, nozzle/brush tool, and pet-hair cleaning tool
- 3-stage filtration system for clean air exhaust; easy-empty dirt canister
- Charger, storage caddy, and dishwasher-safe filter included; Energy Star approved
- Measures approximately 12-1/5 by 6-2/5 by 10 inches; 2-year warranty
Extremely nice vacuum. Definitely much more battery life and much less clumsy than a far more costly brand I bought just months ago and it has similar, good suction. This is also a new tech vacuum with great battery, clever design, a special motor, and the suction of the best battery units. Very easy to use since it is so well balanced in the hand. And it has a flexible hose with "normal" crevice tool - why, oh why, have the manufacturers been so slow to make a tiny, battery-powered vacuum with a hose? (A few years ago I had rigged up a Dust Buster with a hose and for the first time it was REALLY useful!! Without the hose I always have felt the manual should say "OK, pull all the dust out from underneath things or in crevices, line up that dust in a row away from obstacles, and vacuum it up!") The new Flex is a little noisy, but really good.
Dirt Devil BD10175 18-Volt Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- Handheld vacuum cleaner with 18 volts of powerful suction
- Lightweight, cordless design; 2-1/4-inch-wide nozzle; Energy Star rated battery charger
- D-shaped handle; easy-empty dirt cup; reusable filter rinses clean
- Built-in crevice tool, power brushroll attachment, and charger included
- Measures approximately 16-1/5 by 6-1/5 by 7 inches; 3-year limited warranty
I needed another little hand-held vac to deal with quick cleanups after my older one's battery stopped keeping a charge. I did some research online and in local stores and liked this Dirt Devil model. It seems to be quite powerful even though it is small. I love the detachable brush -- great for picking up cat hair easily! It is easy to empty also. I haven't tried washing the washable filter yet but I will later. It's a nice little vac for the price.
Europro Operating SV780 Cordless Handheld
- Twister Cyclonic technology suction stays stronger longer
- Detachable and washable filter
- Bagless dust cup design means no replacement bags required
- LED charging indicator and powerful 18 volt battery
- Rubberized handle offers a comfortable grip
This is the 3rd Shark we have owned in 8 years. The powerful battery lasts for long periods of cleaning and has great standby time so its ready when you need it. The cradle works as a charging stand or just plug the cord directly into the unit to charge if you are not interested in using the stand. We had a 14.4 volt that after years of use was not holding a charge anymore. We have a 15.6 volt and this new 18 volt model. Both are great.