Panasonic NN-SD797S Genius "Prestige" 1.6 cuft 1250-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology & Blue Readout
- Inverter Technology for even cooking and delivering delicious flavor and Inverter Turbo Defrost for quick defrosting
- 1250 Watts of High Power; One-Touch Genius Sensor Cook and Reheat for automatic cooking settings and even Keep Warm feature
- 15" turntable, Button keypad w/programmable dial for easy-to-use programming; Blue LED Dial Ring and Display
- Measures 19 7/16" (D) x 21 7/8" (W) x 12" (H), 31.1 lbs., All Stainless steel exterior
- Upper left-corner of the door has a small indentation to allow the door to open smoothly and is completed at the factory
Everything I expected in a $180 microwave "Made In China." We love it! Very slick. Other reviewers have mentioned that the dial knob is a step back, but I think it's easy and fast. The stainless steel looks sharp and does not highlight fingerprints any more than any other stainless steel appliance. The beeps are normal beeps, not loud, not soft. The "blue" digital readout is quite easy to read, even for a 6'3" guy like me.
LG LCSP1110ST 1.1 Cu Ft Counter Top Combo Microwave and Baking Oven
- LG Combination Counter Top Microwave Oven with Microwave Oven and Pizza Oven Capabilities.
- 1.1 Cu Ft Oven Capacity with 1000 Watts Power Microwave and 1400 Watts Pizza Oven
- 4 Reheat, 3 Auto Defrost, 2 Quick Touch Cooking, 10 Power Levels, 4 Auto Pizza, 4 Bake, Child Lock Function
- Pizza Oven performs at 4 temperature settings for convenience and 4 bake settings for supplemental oven performance making it great for kitchens and for college students
- LG's Easy Clean oven coating makes clean up after a meal a breeze, easy to wipe clean
We love the oven feature on the microwave. No preheat and food is evenly cooked. We now use our oven tray for all our oven snacks like taquitos, pizza, nuggets, etc (in other words, about 85% of our large oven use). The microwave is small and I miss my instant cook settings on the previous microwave. With that said, I'm very pleased with the combo microwave.
Haier HMV1630DBBB 30-inch Over-The-Range 1000 Watt Microwave
- Non-Sensor Cooking
- 13.6 Diameter Turntable
- 10 Power Levels
- 3 One-Touch Cooking Features
- Auto Reheat
We bought this mainly because it had to be the same size as our old one, to fit into a space in our cabinets, and this was the closest. A bonus was the turntable, which my husband really likes. It is larger inside than the old one, and more powerful, in the same space! We have used it 4 months now with no issues at all. The door does close and open rather hard, so we ease it closed, otherwise we love it! The controls are very easy to use. We had a bit of trouble installing it, we could not get the bottom slots in the microwave to slip onto the bracket, so we just bent the bottom of the bracket so the microwave sits on on it, and it is screwed to the cabinet from the top.
Whirlpool WMC20005YW 0.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven 750 Watts
- 750 Watts Cooking Power
- 10 Power Levels
- Add 30 Seconds Option
- Quick Touch Popcorn Button
- Tap Touch Controls
Two days in and I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Small foot print, excellent build quality and yet holds a full size plate. It's also the quietest microwave I have ever owned. You can barely hear it. The LCD is super bright and the controls are so easy to use. I love how the entire front sure is flat - makes for really easy clean up. I would so buy this again and again.
Sharp 1-1/2-Cubic Feet 900-Watt Convection Microwaves
- 900-watt 1-1/2-cubic-foot convection microwave with 11 power levels
- 2-color, 7-digit, interactive display; Smart and Easy sensor settings
- CompuBroil, CompuRoast, and CompuBake; manual temperature settings
- Interior light; 15-3/8-inch turntable for even heating; low and high racks included
- Measures 24-5/8 by 14-7/8 by 19 inches; 1-year limited warranty
We bought this unit about a month ago to replace a microwave, small electric oven, and George Foreman grill (we'd used the latter so much we had completely worn the teflon finish off the grill plates) due to the size of our kitche. Unfortunately we got the floor model which had the cookbook swiped from it and Sharp wants $22 for the 48 page cookbook, so we are using the manual and cooking by guess and by golly. We have broiled both steaks and pork chops in the oven and they come out wonderfully in about 15 minutes; even pork loin chops with the fat taken off come out moist and juicy. The combo-bake feature which combines microwave with convection works great; chicken bakes in half the time but tastes just as if it has been roasted in an oven for the full time. Microwave-wise, it takes a few more seconds to warm up things than with our 1.3 cubic foot 1000-watt old unit, but it's not much of a bother. I love the "minute plus" feature.
Frigidaire FFCM1134LS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave - Stainless Steel
- 1,100 Cooking Watts
- 6 Quick Start One-Touch Options
- Auto-Cook/Reheat Options
- Glass Turntable
I went through three or four microwaves before settling on this one. All I want is a countertop microwave that has:
* A +30-second button (or minute-plus)
* Instant-on buttons, where you press "1" to start for a minute, or "2" for two minutes, etc.
Surprisingly, the other microwaves that I looked at did not have these features. Instead, they were loaded with features for recipes (press 4-2-1-8 and do a dance to heat your lasagna to perfection!). I'm not sure how anyone could possibly need a feature like this.
Amana 1.6 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven, AMC2166AS
- Sensor Cook monitors humidity and automatically adjust cooking time so food is cooked or reheated, but not overcooked
- Programmed pads offer one-touch cooking convenience for popcorn, pizza, potato, beverage, fresh vegetable and frozen dinners
- Turntable automatically rotates food in the microwave
- Touchmatic Control System lets you program your microwave with ease, with a simple touch-key pad
- With 1200 Watts of cooking power, you'll have the power you need to prepare all types of food
This microwave replaces a trusty high-end Panasonic for one major reason: after moving to a new house we realized how much smaller the new kitchen is, and the 2.2 cu ft Panasonic was a little too big. Of course, it turned out that for the measly 16% reduction in counter space footprint (which ended up being a negligible 2 inches in width and 1.5 inches in depth), the Amana's interior space was reduced by 33% (a reduction of 3 inches width, 1.75 inches depth, and 1 inch height).
But enough about that. The Amana is here now, and performance-wise it's the same 1200W of power, just in a smaller package.
Sharp 950-Watt 1-2/5-Cubic-Foot Over-the-Range Microwaves
- Space-saving, over-the-range microwave with convenient Minute Plus feature
- Auto-touch controls; precise programming with a 5-digit, 2-color lighted display
- Cook center and reheat center; defrost center; 10 variable power levels
- 3 convenient venting options: horizontal, vertical, or recirculating
- Measures 29-15/16 by 16-1/4 by 15-9/16 inches
Excellent unit and easy installation, do need 2 people however on the final placement. With low price and free shipping (on doorstep in three days), you can't go wrong with this unit,looks great,performs great, its as much microwave oven as anyone should ever need. We are completely satisfied with this unit.
LG OTR 1.8 CF 1100-Watt Microwave
- Quiet Power ventilation
- Sensor cooking
- Pro-style asymmetrical design
- Over-the-range style microwave
- Stainless Steel
After frying our old microwave due to a electrical outlet I was looking for a replacement. I read tons of reviews and I found this to be very highly recomended in it's price range. Received the first one but it was damaged in it's box. Amazon shipped me a new one within one day and also paid for me to ship the original back. The microwave works wonderful with no problems so far and looks great. Very happy with this purchase.
Magic Chef MCD1311ST 1.3cf 1000W S-Steel Microwave
- 1.3 Cu-Ft Capacity
- 1100W Digital Touch
- 10 Power Levels
- 3 Preprogrammed 1-Touch Cooking Menus: Popcorn Dinner Plate & Frozaen Pizzas
- Auto-Cook Menus: Beverage, Soup, Baked Potatoes
- Frozen Vegetables Auto-Defrost Settings
I've had this microwave for a couple of years, now. It's powerful, reliable, attractive, and easy to clean. My favorite feature is that it's got an actual door handle! I hate the push-button spring-latch doors on other microwaves - they wear out and break, and honestly? When it was time to replace my previous microwave, I specifically looked for one with a real door handle. This is an excellent product at an excellent price.