Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar, Worn Brown Satin
- 50s rounded Mahogany neck profile
- Pair of Burstbucker Pro pickups
- Newly designed Mahogany Chambered Body with Maple cap for Perfect Tone Balance and Weight
- Baked Maple fingerboard with figured acrylic trapezoid inlays
- Vintage-style tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio
Got it, have played it for an hour each night. Marvelous! Sonic perfection. I looked at a lot of $500 used guitars and wasn't happy. I figured it out and pulled the trigger.
Such a great guitar for a nice price. Free shipping. I would do it all again in a minute.
The line 6 amp I also ordered has pushed the fun way up. What a great tool.
I did a lot of research and wanted quality over finish aesthetics.This was the solution. The simple brown looks perfect and masculine.
A guitar for the rest of my life. I ordered the hard case too. Very nice.
This is the most beautiful thing I own. The sound literally makes me smile.
When you open the box, you will want to pinch yourself to make sure this is real and not a dream.
The guitar and amp showed up the same day, the cord to connect them showed up the next. That was a very hard night.
Get some strap locks.
Legacy Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Contoured Solid Alder Body, Chrome Hardware ,Covered Tuning Machines with a gear ratio of 14:1
- 1 Piece Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard with a 9.5" Radius (241mm), 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 3 single-coil pickups, 5-Way Pickup Selector, One Volume and 2 Tone Controls, 3 Ply Pickguard
- Vintage 6-Screw Tremolo Bridge, Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm), Width at Nut: 1.65" (42 mm), White Dot Position Inlays
I wanted to learn how to play guitar and did not have a ton of money to spend on a fancy electric guitar. After speaking with the staff at The Instrument Store, I decided to give the Legacy Electric Guitar a shot. I was pleasantly surprised at the look and quality of this instrument. I have a few friends that are good players and even they say that it's a great instrument. I highly recommend.
Epiphone G-310 SG Electric Guitar, Ebony
This is an absoulotly great electric guitar for a great price. This guitar is great for any type of music. And you can get lots of great sounds out of it to. Sounds great clean and distorted. I got mine in black and it is definitly a looker.
GET THIS GUITAR, GREAT CHOICE FOR CHEAP PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar, Ebony
- Alnico Classic(TM) Humbucker pickups
- Rosewood fretboard, 24.75 scale
- Mahogany body and Maple top
- Alnico Classic Humbucker pickups
I'll tell you what's the difference, Jimmy Page, Duane Allman, Eric Clapton (during Cream), all to do with popularity and yes a Gibson might sound better, but this one will save you a little dough and still sound good. This is a excellent guitar and worth the money, you don't need to buy a $2900 version of a original Les Paul, unless you have the money for it, this will do just fine. I play mine every day and it hardly ever goes out of tune and I mean very seldom, unless I'm getting downright crazy with the axe and it still stays in tune. The pick-ups are good and has a rich sound, I also like it better than the Strat and yes, I used to have one.
Schecter Damien Special Electric Guitar - Crimson Red
- EMG 81 pickup in the bridge position and an EMG 85 pickup in the neck position
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge with String-Thru feature
- Graph Tech Tusq nut
- Mahogany Body with Maple Neck
- Rosewood fretboard
I am just beyond a beginner guitar player but have been around music, bands and studios all my life. Purchased this guitar on Christmas Day for a ridiculously low price so I had my reservations. The guitar arrived and I was blown away. First off it looks great, sounds great and plays really really well. I would have never ended up with Schecter had the price not been this low but I would not think twice before buying another Schecter now. Oh and the guitar arrived set up perfectly for me.
Epiphone LP-100 Les Paul Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
- Mahogany body
- Maple top
- 700T Humbucker pickups
- Rosewood fretboard
- 24.75 scale
- Maple top, 24.75 scale
This is my son's 2nd guitar, moving up from a basic model I got him a year ago. He chose this model because he wanted a Les Paul model. As soon as it arrived he was really impressed with its sound and quality. The product finish looks and feels of very high quality. We think this is a great choice for beginners. Recommend it 100%.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar, Black Satin
Three hundred bucks is a steal for what your getting here. If your somewhat savvy with your electric guitars you know your average OG Les Paul is a fine instrument. This is not that instrument... After spending many hours with a '74 LP Custom I can tell you that. But this guitar has many innate features very similar and crucial to that of it's blue-blooded cousin. It's made of Mahogany. It has Alnico pickups. It has a pitched neck and a tune-o-matic bridge. It is shaped like a Les Paul with Les Paul features. In other words it's the same damn thing minus the lace and doilies! My suggestion; buy this guitar, buy some fancy pants pickups and take the instrument to someone professional. Now upgrade your amp's speakers and drop that death metal in your granny's basement. Like I said this isn't a Gibson but it's a steal for a 1000 bucks less.
NATURAL Double Humbucker Full Size Electric Guitar
- Hand Crafted Conture Designed by Glen Burton, Aged Asian Alder Planked Body
- Low Ration Groove Style Chrome Plated Tuners, Maple Neck with adjustable truss rod
- Elite Rosewood Fretboard, 22 fret positions, Medium Jumbo Frets, Chrome Plated Individual Adjustable Saddles
- MOP Dot Inlays, Humbucker Bridge Pick Ups, Single Coil Middle and Neck Pick Ups
- Universal Volume Control, Universal Tone Controls, Chrome Plated Standard Tremelo Tail Piece
I bought this guitar two weeks ago and so far I've been amazed. I am a beginner and I had no knowledge about guitars when I made this purchase. I use a video to learn the chords and so far I've had no problems with it. I tuned it myself with an electric tuner and it plays exactly as the video says it should. And the price was just great. I'm so glad I bought this guitar.
I received my items in within 2 days of the purchase, the packaging was great, no scratches or marks on it and although I don't even know how to play a whole lot of beginner tunes, my friends all think I look cool with it.
Epiphone SG Special Electric Guitar, Ebony
- Twin open-coil humbuckers and the industry-standard Tune-O-Matic bridge.
- Angled Headstock - it features a 14-degree headstock which gives more pressure at the nut
- Output jack, toggle switches, potentiometers for longer life and reliable service
- Quick connectors for unequalled reliability
You can't get a better guitar for this price, not even a used one. This guitar sounds just like a Gibson SG with a first act price. Simpy the best guitar I've ever bought.
Traveler Guitar Speedster Electric Travel Guitar, Red
- One-piece maple neck and body with Candy Apple Red Metallic finish
- High-output dual-rail humbucker
- Removable upper arm support
- Includes deluxe gig bag, limited three-year warranty
- Full 24-3/4" scale, 22-fret acoustic/electric travel guitar fits in airline overhead bins
I was not sure what to expect with this guitar but I got much more than I ever expected! I own 10 electrics of all kinds but needed a travel guitar to fly with. This guitar is a top of the line setup. Body and neck are solid, fretboard is fast and the roller bridge is fantastic. Arm rest can take a bit to find a comfortable position but works for me. Tuners are easy to get used to and this guitar stays in tune ! The pickup is not a screamer but is plenty adequate to work with. The gig bag is good and the metallic red I bought is a great finish! I play this guitar in my lounge chair on a regular basis and it is really hard to put down! I could not be more satisfied !