Burberry Brit For Men
- Launched by the design house of Burberry in 2005.
- This masculine scent possesses a blend of green mandarin, ginger, bergamot, wild roses, cedarwood, nutmeg, and oriental woods.
- It is recommended for casual wear.
I love this scent. It has a base note of vanilla, with lovely citrus-type scents layered on top. It's younger and fresher than Burberry Touch. I switched to this from Chanel Mademoiselle, as after 3 years I wanted something lighter and brighter, but still with a soft side. The bottle is cute too. The EDT wears well through the day without being too strong. Those who want more punch may prefer the eau de parfum.
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Cologne by Versace for men
- Design House: Gianni Versace
- Fragrance Notes: Lemon, Rosewood, Carambola, Cedar leaves, Tarragon, Sage, Musk, Amber, Sycamore wood.
I got the set of the body wash, cologne, and after shave from Macy's a few years back and it cost me probably around $100 bucks or so (and when I got it from Macy's they only give you the smaller bottle, not the big gulp bottle like this one)...but hold on a minute...they gave me a free travel bag that was probably worth at least a whopping $15-20 with my expensive purchase, so who is laughing now. (Probably Macy's)
I love this cologne and it is one of my favorites and would definitely buy again.
Bora Bora by Liz Claiborne for Men
- Introduced in 2002.
- Fragrance notes: cedarwood, lime and sandalwood.
- Recommended use: daytime.
I bought this for my hubby, it is one of only two colognes that he and I both like. This is my second purchase from Amazon for this cologne and my husband and I both agree this is a great buy, we could not find it at such a good price anywhere else (if we could find it at all). Amazon rarely disappoints and this is one of the purchases that keeps me coming back, the reviews, the prices and fast delivery times are reliable.
Hugo Boss Hugo Boss Signature EDT Perfume Spray
- Introduced in 2000.
- Fragrance notes: clean and fresh with woodsy low notes.
- Recommended use: casual.
- When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied.
This stuff is outstanding. It is so suttle yet so powerful. It's light, refreshing, and doesn't have that strong alcohol presence like most colognes. It simply smells great, everyone will love it, you just can't go wrong with this one! Get it especially if you have been turned off by the spiciness and herbal scents of other colognes. Enjoy!
Calvin Klein Encounter Men Eau De Toilette Spray
- Encounter Calvin Klein redefines modern masculinity.
- It undeniably captures the essence of being a man in all its complexity the sophisticated layers of confidence, power, and mystery.
- This distinctive woody fragrance is a new expression of sensuality that is truly addictive and unapologetically masculine.
Wow! Is really all I can say. This is what a man should smell like. It isn't a fruity scent (which is good as I am not a fan of overly fruity colognes). It has a warm spiciness thanks to the cardamom and rum notes in it. It doesn't punch you in the nose as some cologne does, but it languishes over the body, begging to be smelled again and again and again....Buy this for the man in your life, you will not regret it!
Givenchy Blue Label By Givenchy For Men
- Ingredients: Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Cinnamal.
- When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.
I bought Givenchy Blue Label to get away from the Givenchy Pour Homme (purple bottle) users in my country (even tought the purple one has a better and more sophisticated scent). I was amazed.
This is an excellent perfume, fresh, unique. You will catch a lot of women and turn a lot of heads. Con or pro (depends on your point of view): you will get noticed from afar while you don't smell the perfume on yourself sometimes. It hold for a good time too.
This perfume is a winner, trust me.
Very Cool Cologne by Tommy Bahama for Men
- Launched by the design house of Tommy Bahama.
- A sparkling aromatic, Tommy Bahama For Men is a luxurious blend of vibrant notes exuding warmth and sophistication
Been wearing it for years. Women ask me what I'm wearing ALL the time. They love it! Not overpowering---just fresh, awesome !!!! More positive comments than any fragrance I have ever worn. I'm shocked that most guys don't know about it.
Creed Silver Mountain by Creed for MEN
- Design House - Creed
- Fragrance Notes - fresh, crisp, and clean notes.
- Base notes: Galbanum, Sea Salt, Chinese Green Tea, Sicilian Mandarin, Petitgrain, Blackcurrant Bud, Sandalwood, Musk, Italian Bergamot, Ambergris and Neroli.
- Recommended Use - daytime
Creed silver mountain is the one that in my humble the one that males and females can wear. I ordered this for my man friends son and even though it wasnt meant for me i love it. This smell is one that lifts my spirits and makes me happy, you smell like you're a person who has alot of positive things going on. With that being said you feel it so you become what you feel. Its just that simple.
Curve Crush For Men By Liz Claiborne
- Introduced in 2003.
- Fragrance notes: A fresh, manly scent of spice, fruit, moss and musk.
- Recommended use: casual.
I smelled a guy in the airport walk past me wearing this cologne and melted, i immediately gushed to my boyfriend how amazing that smell was, I couldn't stop talking about it. Next thing I know he asked the dude what cologne he was wearing and a few weeks later has it himself. The scent of this cologne makes me instantly head over heals, you could be that guy that never gets the girl, but i'm telling you coming from a girl, you will get the girls if you wear this scent!!
Acqua di Selva Cologne by Visconti Di Modrone for Men
- Launched by the design house of Visconti Di Modrone in 1949, ACQUA DI SELVA is a men's fragrance that possesses a blend of oakmoss, citrus and forest flavors.
- This aqua herbal fragrance warms to a ambry, woody base.
- It is recommended for evening wear.
I have explored a lot of popular colognes for men, including some very high end colognes, and I always go back to this one for my gifts to my boyfriend (which are really gifts to myself). This used to be a very expensive cologne in it heyday, and now you can get this wonderful cologne very inexpensively. I like the cologne better than the aftershave (the aftershave is more subtle). It has a complex layer of notes, each one of which becomes more and more subtle, but all of which are masculine, musky and woody. The problem I have with most colognes is that the top note is too strong and leaves a strong trail. This one is great from the beginning to the end when it fades away on my pillow. You have to get close to really notice it, so it doesn't take over a room when a man walks through, but it leaves enough of a trail that it catches your attention if you notice scents on men.